2017 Creighton Women's Soccer

Talk about Creighton athletics.

Return to Jays Sports

Re: 2017 Creighton Women's Soccer

Postby wildjays » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:11 pm

Bluejays don't lose but they don't get the win either. 2-2 tie with UMKC. Derek Rayment recaps.

http://whiteandbluereview.com/creighton ... -umkc-2-2/
White & Blue Review-- http://whiteandbluereview.com
wildjays

Postby BostonBlueJay » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:47 pm

Anyone know if Alyssa Swift is still on the team? Just looking at box scores, I'm surprised she hasn't featured in any of the games yet.

I was fortunate enough to sit next to her family last fall when they played Providence and as luck would have it, ran into them again for the Jay's men's basketball game in Providence in January (great family).
BostonBlueJay

Postby Altman's Advisor » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:11 am

BostonBlueJay wrote:Anyone know if Alyssa Swift is still on the team? Just looking at box scores, I'm surprised she hasn't featured in any of the games yet.

I was fortunate enough to sit next to her family last fall when they played Providence and as luck would have it, ran into them again for the Jay's men's basketball game in Providence in January (great family).

She's played a bit last season and did well at times, but she's been injured since the team returned to campus back in August. I doubt she'll play at all this season.
Altman's Advisor

Postby BostonBlueJay » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:01 pm

Altman's Advisor wrote:
BostonBlueJay wrote:Anyone know if Alyssa Swift is still on the team? Just looking at box scores, I'm surprised she hasn't featured in any of the games yet.

She's played a bit last season and did well at times, but she's been injured since the team returned to campus back in August. I doubt she'll play at all this season.

Thanks for the update. While I'm not happy to hear she's out due to injury, I'm relieved that she is still on the team. I had feared she may have transferred out.
BostonBlueJay

Previous

Return to Jays Sports