Switch to full style
Keep updated on possible future Bluejays.
Post a reply

Re: Oswin Erhunmwunse

Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:54 am

getting trentyn flowers vibes

Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:26 am

Jaysker12 wrote:getting trentyn flowers vibes

And Brian "Tugs" Bowen. Kind of crazy all of the attention one player gets. And, these guys often never materialize.

Mon Jan 08, 2024 12:10 pm

Or this is all noise.

Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:56 pm

Don’t get those vibes at all. He hasn’t committed and decommitted or dragged the process out forever at all.

Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:13 pm

NM
Last edited by T-bone on Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:46 pm

Providence fans seem confident

Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:29 pm

sdebole059 wrote:Providence fans seem confident

Providence fans are always super confident about everything. They were confident they would win the Big East this year. They are borderline delusional confident all the time.

Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:53 pm

My sources say it’s foggy. Providence thinks he’s committing tomorrow so if he doesn’t commit tomorrow then PC doesn’t know shit and it’s a toss up between us and PC

Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:55 pm

in fairness, pretty much all he’s “liked” online of late has been fryuh-related tweets and what not.

Mon Jan 08, 2024 8:24 pm

Helmzy wrote:My sources say it’s foggy. Providence thinks he’s committing tomorrow so if he doesn’t commit tomorrow then PC doesn’t know shit and it’s a toss up between us and PC

This statement is a bit ridiculous.
“It’s foggy” so there’s really nothing to say. Then “he’ll either commit tomorrow or they don’t know shit” then “it’s then a race between them and us.” WTF? I appreciate the attempt to know, and sharing when you do know, but this is odd.
Post a reply