SF Ezra Talbert (Liberty commit)

Keep updated on possible future Bluejays.

Return to Recruiting

Re: SF Ezra Talbert

Postby Duke1Agn » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:55 pm

Perhaps my use of adjectives was a bit hyper in my previous post. However, my general sentiment remains the same.

After Doug leaves we do not have a 6'8" guy who can play the 2-4 spots. Ezra is also very athletic and can shoot; he's not a tall guy who has concrete shoes on. If we have some players like this in our sights, then great, but as you pointed out, "interest", "in our sights", "contact" or whatever verbiage you prefer is much different from a commitment. Until we get a commitment from a similar player, I'll still feel this is a bad loss.

He put on a show last week at the Jayhawk invitational, and his stock is most certainly on the rise. Perhaps skyrocketing was a bit over the top. However, I would not be surprised at all to see him end up on a solid Big 12 team, and if not, he is going to end up being a good player at a respectable program, and I felt he was a good fit for the Jays even with the Big East
"Feed him 'til he burps" - Doug Gottlieb on Doug McDermott.
Duke1Agn

Postby LJay » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:26 pm

Go take a look at Toby Hegner Youtube's. I think you'll feel better about things.
89 - 60
LJay

Postby Bluejay Bilas » Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:49 am

Bluejay Bilas

Previous

Return to Recruiting