2013 (?) Keion Alexander, CU commit(?)

Keep updated on possible future Bluejays.

Return to Recruiting

Re: 2013 (?) Keion Alexander, CU commit(?)

Postby LynchMob » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:57 pm

Hard to explain why a player is off the radar - as far as we know, it's not like respected scouts have looked at him and thought he sucked. He is simply absent from their ranking, which could mean anything.
Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose!
LynchMob

Postby SonofFrankTomera » Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:53 am

Keion has committed to New Mexico JC, the same school that nearly brought us Desmond Lee. I thought Keion was headed to Iowa Western, guess not. His twitter feed still states he is a CU commit and he still tweets about the Jays, I think this one will be interesting......
SonofFrankTomera

Postby bluejayfan00 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:14 am

Yeah, he made a new Twitter and he still says he's a Creighton commit..and I often see him retweet things about Creighton. This is confusing.
bluejayfan00

Postby AttyAlum » Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:59 am

SonofFrankTomera wrote:Keion has committed to New Mexico JC, the same school that nearly brought us Desmond Lee. I thought Keion was headed to Iowa Western, guess not. His twitter feed still states he is a CU commit and he still tweets about the Jays, I think this one will be interesting......

I think that is where Nevin is headed now too....
"But I truly care about Creighton and the fans and what they've done for me the last three years. I want to give them one more year and take care of business in the Big East so we can prove people wrong.'' ---- Doug McDermott
AttyAlum

Postby RVB » Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:28 pm

AttyAlum wrote:
SonofFrankTomera wrote:Keion has committed to New Mexico JC, the same school that nearly brought us Desmond Lee. I thought Keion was headed to Iowa Western, guess not. His twitter feed still states he is a CU commit and he still tweets about the Jays, I think this one will be interesting......

Did Nevin change his mind about attending Northwest Florida State College in Niceville, Florida?
RVB

Postby fritzpointer » Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:31 pm

RVB that's the word that came out this week. Go Jays!
fritzpointer

Postby AttyAlum » Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:52 pm

RVB wrote:
AttyAlum wrote:

Did Nevin change his mind about attending Northwest Florida State College in Niceville, Florida?

Steve Forbes, who was the NFSC head coach, was recently hired as an asst to Double G at WSU. Sounds like that hire caused Nevin to change his mind...again...
"But I truly care about Creighton and the fans and what they've done for me the last three years. I want to give them one more year and take care of business in the Big East so we can prove people wrong.'' ---- Doug McDermott
AttyAlum

Postby LJay » Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:47 pm

A Twitter exchange from a couple days ago:

Friend: You at Creighton?

Keion: Not yet, I'm in Kansas.

Edit: Looks likes he signed an LOI with New Mexico JC but was released from it. No real info out there beyond that. I assume he is at a JUCO in Kansas.
89 - 60
LJay

Postby Bluejay Bilas » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:27 pm

LJay wrote:
Edit: Looks likes he signed an LOI with New Mexico JC but was released from it. No real info out there beyond that. I assume he is at a JUCO in Kansas.

I kind of hate to add more to this strange thread, but I looked and found him on the Cowley (Milliken's school) website.

http://www.cowleytigers.com/mbasketball ... files.html

I'm sure we're not, but it feels like we're being catfished.
Bluejay Bilas

Postby ZMagic30 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:17 am

Wondering if anyone has any actual clue as to what's going on here?
ZMagic30

PreviousNext

Return to Recruiting