2014 SG/SF Ronnie Harrell (Signed)

Keep updated on possible future Bluejays.

Return to Recruiting

Re: 2014 SG/SF Ronnie Harrell (Signed)

Postby jayball » Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:00 pm

seems odd this is an issue for infighting. a mediocre player left the program......and didn't have a successful season.

He didn't play to his full potential at CU. He's certainly not the first to do that but its not like he was P'allen either.

I don't see why he is lauded or vilified. He just was.

this thread resurface is a footnote.....100% nothing burger and now its some big debate. weird.

could he have been a decent role player for us this year?....sure
would anyone have really depended on him to carry the team or radically change the way this season has gone?.....i doubt it.
jayball

Postby vivid_dude » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:52 pm

ictjay wrote:Give me a break. Don’t put words in my mouth. Ronnie was a nice guy but it was a battle with him since day 1 with effort and knowing the plays.
He didn’t want to be here chatter went on since his 1st year.
Oh, playing more minutes with DU, his assist and rebounds, shooting were lower than 2018, but his shooting attempts doubled for the 3rd place predicted Denver team that took dead last.
Won’t comment on Vivid’s other rambling, made up assumptions.

Not ramblings. Very much on-point. Your “he was a good guy” and “his stats are bad for a bad team” on the other hand are totally irrelevant.

But jayball is right. This is a weird thing to fight about.

Jays911 is a clown. Verifiable.
vivid_dude

Postby ictjay » Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:09 pm

jayball wrote:seems odd this is an issue for infighting. a mediocre player left the program......and didn't have a successful season.

He didn't play to his full potential at CU. He's certainly not the first to do that but its not like he was P'allen either.

I don't see why he is lauded or vilified. He just was.

this thread resurface is a footnote.....100% nothing burger and now its some big debate. weird.

could he have been a decent role player for us this year?....sure
would anyone have really depended on him to carry the team or radically change the way this season has gone?.....i doubt it.

Exactly. We have been fortunate only a few players have left on their own accord. And when I think of CU basketball past, Alex Stivrins, Isaac Miles, Ronnie etc aren’t part of it.
I don’t wish I’ll on them. Just not going to give them a hug Vivid. End of discussion.
ictjay

Previous

Return to Recruiting