2015 PG Glynn Watson (offered)

Keep updated on possible future Bluejays.

Return to Recruiting

Re: 2015 PG Glynn Watson (offered)

Postby LJay » Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:05 pm

ZMagic30 wrote:I don't have a membership, could anybody give me a brief summary of what that says?

Banter boys may not appreciate. Pretty sure they are giving 60-day free trials right now.
89 - 60
LJay

Postby AttyAlum » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:32 am

Jays26 wrote:So does having Mo Watson coming in hurt the chances for Glynn Watson?

I don't see why it would.

Purdue has a frosh PG enrolling this fall (I think his name is PJ Thompson). The corncobs in Lincoln have the "top 50" kiwi that was supposed to be the savior for their program.

No PG is going to play 40 minutes; there is plenty of playing time available.
"But I truly care about Creighton and the fans and what they've done for me the last three years. I want to give them one more year and take care of business in the Big East so we can prove people wrong.'' ---- Doug McDermott
AttyAlum

Postby Jays26 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:07 am

hilltopalum wrote:
Jays26 wrote:So does having Mo Watson coming in hurt the chances for Glynn Watson?

no imo enhances

Hilltop...what does your gut tell you on where he will end up?
Jays26

Postby Jet915 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:38 pm

AttyAlum wrote:

Purdue has a frosh PG enrolling this fall (I think his name is PJ Thompson). The corncobs in Lincoln have the "top 50" kiwi that was supposed to be the savior for their program.

Unless the PG is Bryce Cotton........nice to see the Banter guys start doing real recruiting articles with the recruits. I might have to get membership again. Might not be anything but it was nice to see Watson retweet a bunch of pro Jay tweets, didn't see any about Nebraska.
Jet915

Postby hilltopalum » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:17 pm

I think Creighton is in good position for an Official Visit sometime soon
hilltopalum

Postby AttyAlum » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:48 pm

Jet915 wrote:
AttyAlum wrote:

Unless the PG is Bryce Cotton.........

You got me there. 8-)

Providence doesn't play at our tempo though. Their preferred offense is stall and run clock.
"But I truly care about Creighton and the fans and what they've done for me the last three years. I want to give them one more year and take care of business in the Big East so we can prove people wrong.'' ---- Doug McDermott
AttyAlum

Postby gtmoBlue » Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:29 am

ESPN blurb on the S. Curry camp - NCB - on the trail blog /01Jul14
Glynn Watson: Watson is a point guard that is an excellent athlete. He had a great spin move where he got deep in the lane and displayed excellent touch and body control while completing his shot. His spin move gets him great separation -- making it difficult for the defender to get back in the play.

...also per ESPN - Glynn has picked up interest from Maryland.
"This is our time. This is our great opportunity... Standing strong - for a great, great future." - Fr Timothy Lannon, SJ
“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” - Nicholas Klein (1918)
gtmoBlue

Postby Jays26 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:46 pm

gtmoBlue wrote:ESPN blurb on the S. Curry camp - NCB - on the trail blog /01Jul14
Glynn Watson: Watson is a point guard that is an excellent athlete. He had a great spin move where he got deep in the lane and displayed excellent touch and body control while completing his shot. His spin move gets him great separation -- making it difficult for the defender to get back in the play.

...also per ESPN - Glynn has picked up interest from Maryland.

Offered
Jays26

Postby Bluejay Bilas » Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:54 pm

Bluejay Bilas

Postby AttyAlum » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:15 am

AttyAlum

PreviousNext

Return to Recruiting