2014 F Cameron Biedscheid (Notre Dame transfer)

Keep updated on possible future Bluejays.

Return to Recruiting

2014 F Cameron Biedscheid (Notre Dame transfer)

Postby Jet915 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:42 am

Supposedly asked for transfer a few days ago. 6'7 wing similar to the mold of Josh Cunningham. Not sure if we would be interested or not. Supposedly wants to play closer to home which is St. Louis, MO. Early speculation is interest in Mizzou or SLU. Was a former rivals top 30 player out of high school, played last year averaging 6 points a game. Redshirting this year.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/player/_/id/61655/cameron-biedscheid
Jet915

Re: 2014 F Cameron Biedscheid (Notre Dame transfer)

Postby AttyAlum » Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:14 pm

Since we don't have a scholarship available, I don't see how we bring in somebody at the semester.

I know people like to get all hopped up on the idea of midseason transfers, but every time this talk comes up, I think it is a bit nutso. Until we have a scholarship to give, we aren't getting any midseason transfers. Nobody wants to pay their way for a semester when there are plenty of upper tier schools that have scholarships available.
"But I truly care about Creighton and the fans and what they've done for me the last three years. I want to give them one more year and take care of business in the Big East so we can prove people wrong.'' ---- Doug McDermott
AttyAlum

Postby TrueBlueJay » Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:19 pm

AttyAlum wrote:Since we don't have a scholarship available, I don't see how we bring in somebody at the semester.

I know people like to get all hopped up on the idea of midseason transfers, but every time this talk comes up, I think it is a bit nutso. Until we have a scholarship to give, we aren't getting any midseason transfers. Nobody wants to pay their way for a semester when there are plenty of upper tier schools that have scholarships available.

How many schools have scholarships available? I would think 95% of all schools are probably booked full.
TrueBlueJay

Postby AttyAlum » Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:25 pm

TrueBlueJay wrote:
AttyAlum wrote:Since we don't have a scholarship available, I don't see how we bring in somebody at the semester.

How many schools have scholarships available? I would think 95% of all schools are probably booked full.

Could be. Then again, how many kids transfer from one D1 school to another D1 school at the semester break? I would think it is less than 3% of all college basketball players.
"But I truly care about Creighton and the fans and what they've done for me the last three years. I want to give them one more year and take care of business in the Big East so we can prove people wrong.'' ---- Doug McDermott
AttyAlum

Postby cujaysfan » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:44 pm

to Mizzou - not surprising

don't think we were ever in play
cujaysfan

Return to Recruiting