2015 Philly PG Lamarr Kimble

Keep updated on possible future Bluejays.

Return to Recruiting

2015 Philly PG Lamarr Kimble

Postby LJay » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:33 pm

Twitter says we offered. YouTube mix tape looks a lot of Mo Watson there!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTy1vUN_MUM
Last edited by LJay on Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
89 - 60
LJay

Re: 2015 Philly PG Lamar Kimble

Postby Wizard of Westroads » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:50 am

He looks good, worthy of a second 'r' in his first name. We seem to be the first of the "big name" schools to offer. He apparently showed very well at Peach Jam, so more are bound to come.

This is an interesting note from CBS' coverage of the tournament:
Schools are trying to limit their drama: This seemed to be a common theme among schools I spoke with throughout the past couple of weeks. The term “low-maintenance” came up often, while some schools discussed how they preferred to get a commitment early as opposed to waiting for another year and holding out for someone slightly better. In another school's case, they were adjusting their entire recruiting strategy. Instead of just stockpiling talent and athleticism, they were looking for some high-academic kids and kids that would help chemistry. Talent is great; too many egos is not.

Looks like other schools are doing it "the Creighton Way." :)
Wizard of Westroads

Re: 2015 Philly PG Lamarr Kimble

Postby AttyAlum » Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:16 pm

Commits to St Joe's
"But I truly care about Creighton and the fans and what they've done for me the last three years. I want to give them one more year and take care of business in the Big East so we can prove people wrong.'' ---- Doug McDermott
AttyAlum

Return to Recruiting