Conner Frankamp (Kansas Transfer, Wichita State Commit)

Keep updated on possible future Bluejays.

Return to Recruiting

Re: Conner Frankamp (Kansas Transfer, Wichita State Commit)

Postby mel ott » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:00 am

LJay wrote:Dude, what is it with you and Bilas and the 4,000 word posts?

I have A.D.D. and there is zero chance I can get through them!! :lol:

Break it down LJ. Chi Jay Fan was long but right on point. Our staff is doing great work and the trend is up. We also have the right character kids that blend in to a cohesive team. Mac has that as a priority and makes the difference between top 50 recruits and a top 50 team. It would have been nice to have another shooter, but like what the coaches have done with the transfers we got. Hopefully, we will add others that like the atmosphere and upside here.
mel ott

Postby Panhandle Jay » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:06 am

Jaysker12 wrote:Don't mean to speak for BB and others, but I think the larger point some posters are trying to get at is that our recruiting record against power conference schools in this class does not inspire hope for how we will fare against them in future classes. Without a top 50 recruit literally falling into our lap the '15 class would be quite underwhelming. We struck out on every recruit in this class that was evaluated at the highest level. I like what our coaches have done in terms of developing talent and meshing guys together into a unit, and I think they can continue to do so with under the radar guys to the point where we are competitive in conference play year in and year out, but IMO landing 4 year top 100 guys like Clarke and McQuaid is pivotal to our program taking that next step (think consistent SS and beyond)

:roll:
NCAA Tournament appearances
Creighton: 23
UNL: 7
Panhandle Jay

Postby Panhandle Jay » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:07 am

Yeah I suffer from anxiety and trying to read through their posts makes me want to jump out of my skin. Crazy long.
NCAA Tournament appearances
Creighton: 23
UNL: 7
Panhandle Jay

Postby Bluejay Bilas » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:22 am

I need to work on my emoji game, I guess.
Bluejay Bilas

Postby JaysLifer » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:07 pm

Bluejay Bilas wrote:

I need to work on my emoji game, I guess.

Either that or Cliff's Notes. Between you and chicagojayfan, many threads (especially post-game threads) become unreadable.
JaysLifer

Postby TrueBlueJay » Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:01 pm

I'll jump in on this too - I don't recall the last time I read one of Bilas' or ChicagoJays dissertations. I'm sure it is all great information, but I'm just a fan that loves to watch Creighton basketball.
TrueBlueJay

Postby R Jay » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:19 pm

FWIW I do read through Bilas and Chicago's posts. They are always very insightful and I appreciate the time they put in.
“Even though I’m not playing I still don’t want my school to be disrespected, because I play for the name on the front of my chest, not the name on my back. I’m a part of this family now, and when they disrespected them they disrespected me”-Mo Watson Jr.
R Jay

Postby LJay » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:03 pm

Look, I understand to each their own and all. Passion for the Jays is always a great thing.

I literally can't read through so much without my head exploding so I just don't read it. It must take half an hour to write so I'm digging the passion. :)
89 - 60
LJay

Postby LynchMob » Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:18 pm

You guys thinking we should land Wichita kids over Wichita State sound like Nebraska fans unable to comprehend why they seem to lose all the Ohio kids.

Newsflash, Conner isn't picking a program based on long-term potential or who will have more tourney appearances from here to 2050.
Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose!
LynchMob

Postby Chicagojayfan » Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:54 pm

Honestly, I was just replying to the same complaints about recruiting that we've seen about a thousand times already on this board. I want to save one reply so I can just repost it when this stuff pops up in yet another thread.

As for people not liking the length of my posts, I think it's pretty easy to block me if they don't like me.
Chicagojayfan

PreviousNext

Return to Recruiting