Conner Frankamp (Kansas Transfer, Wichita State Commit)

Keep updated on possible future Bluejays.

Return to Recruiting

Re: Conner Frankamp (Kansas Transfer, Wichita State Commit)

Postby JacobPadilla » Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:53 am

gtmoBlue wrote:Whew, that was close. We'll continue to have better team chemistry. Congrats to the wushockers. ;)

So you completely ignored my response to you about this "chemistry" thing, huh? Of course you did.
JacobPadilla

Postby JacobPadilla » Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:11 am

Chicagojayfan wrote:Finding Patton was a two fold thing - they'd followed him since he was young, but they were also at the tournament in KC this spring (IIRC it was KC?) and knew he was blowing up.

St. Louis was the tournament they won.

KC was the one I went to. Both Nebraska and Creighton were there (Glynn Watson, Roosevelt Smart, Juwan Morgan, Aguek Arop, Marques Wilson, etc.)

As for long posts, I don't understand complaints. They're just words; reading isn't all that hard. Even easier than reading is skipping over something you don't want to read. Simple solution that doesn't involve expecting other people to adjust to your wishes because you want them to.
JacobPadilla

Postby mredle » Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:18 pm

JacobPadilla wrote:
gtmoBlue wrote:Whew, that was close. We'll continue to have better team chemistry. Congrats to the wushockers. ;)

So you completely ignored my response to you about this "chemistry" thing, huh? Of course you did.

Jacob: Don't confuse GTMO with facts, it just makes him angry and frustrated. It's like the teaching pigs to sing thing. It could be worse. His screeds could be filled with Dan Brown like references to a basketball strategy orchestrated by a faux Pontiff, which now that I think about it, may very well end up on Showtime next year as a series, if they can figure out how to work in the nudity.
mredle

Postby gtmoBlue » Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:06 pm

mredle wrote:
JacobPadilla wrote:

Jacob: Don't confuse GTMO with facts, it just makes him angry and frustrated. It's like the teaching pigs to sing thing. It could be worse. His screeds could be filled with Dan Brown like references to a basketball strategy orchestrated by a faux Pontiff, which now that I think about it, may very well end up on Showtime next year as a series, if they can figure out how to work in the nudity.

I had missed that reply. CF is history...Moving on. Can always count on Mr Ed to add his 2 cents (horsesh_t). Thanks mredle.
"This is our time. This is our great opportunity... Standing strong - for a great, great future." - Fr Timothy Lannon, SJ
“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” - Nicholas Klein (1918)
gtmoBlue

Postby mredle » Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:04 pm

gtmoBlue wrote:I had missed that reply. CF is history...Moving on. Can always count on Mr Ed to add his 2 cents (horsesh_t). Thanks mredle.

See Jacob? I told you.
mredle

Postby taa71458 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:51 am

@KWCHJenn: BREAKING: Former #KU Jayhawk and WSU transfer Conner Frankamp arrested for DUI yesterday. Was on bench w/ team Sunday afternoon
taa71458

Postby Duke1Agn » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:30 am

Whoa what? Jeesh.
"Feed him 'til he burps" - Doug Gottlieb on Doug McDermott.
Duke1Agn

Postby Jet915 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:19 am

taa71458 wrote:@KWCHJenn: BREAKING: Former #KU Jayhawk and WSU transfer Conner Frankamp arrested for DUI yesterday. Was on bench w/ team Sunday afternoon

Shocker? Sounds about right....
Jet915

Postby HandDownManDown » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:25 pm

Blew a .186
HandDownManDown

Postby cujaysfan » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:30 pm

meh - i'm sure it's fun to look at this and laugh but - college kids...

i have no doubt that at some point someone from our program will do the same in the future.
cujaysfan

PreviousNext

Return to Recruiting