Conner Frankamp (Kansas Transfer, Wichita State Commit)

Keep updated on possible future Bluejays.

Return to Recruiting

Re: Conner Frankamp (Kansas Transfer)

Postby Jet915 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:17 pm

Some sports reporter from Wichita says he is gonna decide soon (sometime this week) and thinks it's WSU. Since that was the last place he visited, wouldn't surprise me.
Jet915

Postby cujaysfan » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:19 pm

i assume that he'll be walking on at WCC for at least two years since he has to prove to gregggggg and the fanbase his worthiness

i'm not sure what to think. he certainly fits our system. but - maybe having some different kinds of pieces would be good, too.

as i've said before - recruiting is weird.
cujaysfan

Postby R Jay » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:23 pm

Perhaps Zierden's play so far has made that spot much less of a need for Mac and maybe turned off Conner, too? Who knows?
“Even though I’m not playing I still don’t want my school to be disrespected, because I play for the name on the front of my chest, not the name on my back. I’m a part of this family now, and when they disrespected them they disrespected me”-Mo Watson Jr.
R Jay

Postby Jet915 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:34 pm

As long as we get Khyri Thomas, I don't mind Conner going to WSU. If we don't get either, I would be pissed.
Jet915

Postby R Jay » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:36 pm

Jet915 wrote:As long as we get Khyri Thomas, I don't mind Conner going to WSU. If we don't get either, I would be pissed.

Don't forget about spring transfers, particularly graduate transfers who could play immediately next year.
“Even though I’m not playing I still don’t want my school to be disrespected, because I play for the name on the front of my chest, not the name on my back. I’m a part of this family now, and when they disrespected them they disrespected me”-Mo Watson Jr.
R Jay

Postby cujaysfan » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:46 pm

R Jay wrote:Perhaps Zierden's play so far has made that spot much less of a need for Mac and maybe turned off Conner, too? Who knows?

i think toby's emergence as a solid shooter also might lessen our need for CF (in addition to the above mentioned outstanding play of IZ)

if he were 6'5 (ie -mcquaid (sorry for mentioning his name)) - it might be different
cujaysfan

Postby BJay Fan » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:01 pm

cujaysfan wrote:
R Jay wrote:Perhaps Zierden's play so far has made that spot much less of a need for Mac and maybe turned off Conner, too? Who knows?

i think toby's emergence as a solid shooter also might lessen our need for CF (in addition to the above mentioned outstanding play of IZ)

if he were 6'5 (ie -mcquaid (sorry for mentioning his name)) - it might be different

We went 16 minutes without a bucket last game against a not very great team. If this dude can put it thought the hoop (which he can) sign him up regardless of height, position, etc.
BJay Fan

Postby cujaysfan » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:03 pm

to that point - i think with Wop and Huff - we'll be able to "manufacture" points better than this team is probably going to be able to when the shooting is off.

but - point taken
cujaysfan

Postby Duke1Agn » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:04 pm

cujaysfan wrote:

No. You can never have enough scorers. If he wants to come to CU, we take him in a heartbeat.
"Feed him 'til he burps" - Doug Gottlieb on Doug McDermott.
Duke1Agn

Postby Oldfan » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:20 pm

Obviously we take him if he wants to be here. However, losing him to WCC would not be a gut punch like McQuaid or Clark.
Oldfan

PreviousNext

Return to Recruiting