Marcus Marshall (Missouri State Transfer)

Keep updated on possible future Bluejays.

Return to Recruiting

Marcus Marshall (Missouri State Transfer)

Postby Duke1Agn » Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:41 pm

6'3" SG who averaged 19.5ppg. Announced he is transferring from MSU. Big time scorer, but I believe he would only have one season of eligibility.
"Feed him 'til he burps" - Doug Gottlieb on Doug McDermott.
Duke1Agn

Re: Marcus Marshall (Missouri State Transfer)

Postby taa71458 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:32 pm

Borzello tweeted he has interest from Tulsa, TTech, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, and Northwestern
taa71458

Postby R Jay » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:34 pm

Is he a grad transfer and eligible immediately or would he have to sit out?
“Even though I’m not playing I still don’t want my school to be disrespected, because I play for the name on the front of my chest, not the name on my back. I’m a part of this family now, and when they disrespected them they disrespected me”-Mo Watson Jr.
R Jay

Postby JayPharmAlum » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:45 pm

R Jay wrote:Is he a grad transfer and eligible immediately or would he have to sit out?

He left on bad terms with MSU mid-season after being suspended. Not someone we want. Sounds like a good fit at Nebraska, Iowa State, or Minnesota.
JayPharmAlum

Postby R Jay » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:50 pm

JayPharmAlum wrote:
R Jay wrote:Is he a grad transfer and eligible immediately or would he have to sit out?

He left on bad terms with MSU mid-season after being suspended. Not someone we want. Sounds like a good fit at Nebraska, Iowa State, or Minnesota.

Gotcha. In that case I doubt we'll see him here (unless he is playing for Nebraska next year).
“Even though I’m not playing I still don’t want my school to be disrespected, because I play for the name on the front of my chest, not the name on my back. I’m a part of this family now, and when they disrespected them they disrespected me”-Mo Watson Jr.
R Jay

Postby Dundee Hipster » Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:52 pm

I remember watching him on opening night of the last Valley tournament we were apart of and won. He carried MSU that season. Or carried them to whatever anemic season they had. Certainly a talented guard but he always seemed like a volume scorer to me.
Dundee Hipster

Return to Recruiting