If you could add 1 player...

Keep updated on possible future Bluejays.

Return to Recruiting

Re: If you could add 1 player...

Postby Bluejay Bilas » Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:58 am

LJay wrote:Who cares

I was going to respond by saying “your mom” or talk about “deez nuts” or something clever like that (there's always .gifs and emoticons, too, right?). Since you’ve long been one of the resident a-holes on the board, I’m sure you’d take whatever in stride. But instead, I’ll just say the following:

Obviously not you, and I doubt anyone on here cares about every single thread on the board. I definitely missed the part of the message board rules that permit only the discussion of vital, real world topics, and I similarly forgot stating in this thread that everyone must care about a hypothetical discussion that has no relevance to the current or future Creighton team.

However, Creighton’s 12-15 this season. There is not another game until next week, where we’ll be battling to be either 12-16 or 13-15. This is the recruiting forum, on which dozens of guys who never become Bluejays are discussed. Sometimes at length. I remember plenty of those names and occasionally watch them play or look at their stats for their chosen teams.

I like all the players on CU’s current roster. They all have their own flaws, but I’m happy to support this not-so-great transitioning team. This thread was merely a solicitation of other’s opinions about who, if anyone, they might like to see playing for Creighton rather than a different team. If you don’t care to pass a minute or two of your Bluejay message board time during a dead CU hoops week in the midst of a bad, forgettable year, fair enough.
Bluejay Bilas

Postby LJay » Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:09 am

Waiting with bated breath for your next thread of "Which past Jay would help this team the most?" and then getting fourteen paragraphs that synthesized down could be answered in two words, "Doug McDermott".
89 - 60
LJay

Postby Oldfan » Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:14 am

It's a sore subject for LJay ever since Matt Hill chose Texas over us (just kidding)
Oldfan

Postby JayPak » Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:19 am

Ellenson. Top 20 player. Put him underneath and play Patton at the 4. Would take Ellenson away from conference rival.
"I want to beat (NU) so bad. This is a blue state...I’m a Creighton Bluejay. I’ve always wanted to go to Creighton...never really liked Nebraska...Creighton trusted me and Nebraska was just…out there...Can’t wait to play ’em..." ~Justin Patton
JayPak

Postby Jaysker12 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:27 am

E.C. Matthews who went to URI - averaging 16ppg 4rpg 2apg and getting looked at by NBA guys as a combo guard

Travis Jorgenson - watching the dude in high school it was obvious he could play
Jaysker12

Postby Bluejay Bilas » Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:51 am

LJay wrote:Waiting with bated breath for your next thread of "Which past Jay would help this team the most?" and then getting fourteen paragraphs that synthesized down could be answered in two words, "Doug McDermott".

one word: Korver
Bluejay Bilas

Postby gtmoBlue » Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:21 pm

Yes, Miles Turner is allowable.

More Realistically!!!, Hassan Martin @ URI. Having a great season. (And E C Mathews above. We were after both of them)
"This is our time. This is our great opportunity... Standing strong - for a great, great future." - Fr Timothy Lannon, SJ
“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” - Nicholas Klein (1918)
gtmoBlue

Postby LJay » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:04 pm

Bluejay Bilas wrote:
LJay wrote:Waiting with bated breath for your next thread of "Which past Jay would help this team the most?" and then getting fourteen paragraphs that synthesized down could be answered in two words, "Doug McDermott".

Kaleb?
89 - 60
LJay

Postby Easypaddy » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:08 pm

LJay wrote:
Bluejay Bilas wrote:

Kaleb?

Laine.
Easypaddy

Postby westojay » Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:42 pm

Travis Trice
westojay

Previous

Return to Recruiting