Switch to full style
Keep updated on possible future Bluejays.
Post a reply

Re: Bol Bol

Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:05 pm

Arizona Offered tonight

Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:07 pm

Kid has a terrible personal reputation. Last time CU took a chance on a kid that couldn't get along with Rick Zych at Miege was Isaac Miles, and look how that turned out. I would stay far, far away. Let somebody else get saddled with this problem.

Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:17 pm

While you certainly don't want to be too quick to turn away potential talent, I tend to agree. I get it that coaches tend to think they are the one who can handle the kid and turn him around. But, we have seen how quickly a cancer or two can turn a pretty coherent locker room into shambles with some of Altman's last recruiting classes. When you are bringing in kids who are both as talented as our current recruits/players and who have good character, why take the risk? Obviously some schools are willing to do that, but then again they are a different kind of school than Creighton.

Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:52 am

http://peachstatebasketball.com/brandonclayscouting-player-card-bol-bol/

Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:25 pm

Oregon verbal commit. Coach Altman now has the #1 recruiting class in the country.

Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:54 pm

Nike “money” is a great asset in recruiting

Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:00 pm

T-bone wrote:Nike “money” is a great asset in recruiting

I hate to say that about an Altman team but I was thinking the same thing.

Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:20 pm

LynchMob wrote:Kid has a terrible personal reputation. Last time CU took a chance on a kid that couldn't get along with Rick Zych at Miege was Isaac Miles, and look how that turned out. I would stay far, far away. Let somebody else get saddled with this problem.

Talked to a few people around the Miege program about this in the 10 months since I posted it, and I would say it again more strongly than ever. Kid might grow to 8 feet tall and has rare body control, but he's a locker room cancer in the making. This is like a problem Brian Fish recruit amped up to 11 - talented and a headache, exactly what Dana has had success avoiding since cutting bait with Fish.

Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:48 pm

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/20 ... n-nba.html
Post a reply