2017 SF Brian "Tugs" Bowen (South Carolina Commit)

Keep updated on possible future Bluejays.

Return to Recruiting

Re: 2017 SF Brian "Tugs" Bowen (Louisville Commit)

Postby jayball » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:19 pm

Can we get any of lavar ball’s kids while we are at it?
jayball

Postby yeti47 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:32 pm

I just find it funny. You guys act like that he murdered 3 people. His dad took money, oh the humanity. Again, if Coach Mac said come on down, take him. I sure trust his opinion more than anyone here. Stop the fauxrage. Lol
yeti47

Postby Waylon Van Smack » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:52 am

Durango Jay wrote:Tuggs would be locker room poison
yes , I'm SURE that's why Mac worked him for 2 plus years.... you must be right.
Waylon Van Smack

Postby Waylon Van Smack » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:57 am

Outlaw_Wales wrote:Blown away by the number of people who want this kid to come here now.

Our players openly did not want him to come here - so, yeah let’s just blow up all of that team chemistry and morale for a diva who got paid to go to a dirty program that he never mentioned even being interested in.

Second chance? This is nothing like any other second chance situation. Yeah, we’d openly welcome someone like Ian Steele coming back - he hasn’t been implicated in an FBI investigation.

You’ll never convince me he was unaware of what was going on. He’s dirty. Period. And he never looked like a program changing player, anyway.

I’ll stop donating if we pursue this pariah. And I’d think most clean programs would steer as far away from him and his family as possible. I hope he never gets on a basketball court again.

Those of you wanting him now are just crazy.
The thing is.... none of US really know, its all based on our own personal feelings. IF Mac still likes him and Mac goes after him and if Mac were to get him, that's pretty much good enough for me. IMHO Mac isn't going to risk "happy" for a five star, "you don't mess with happy".
Waylon Van Smack

Postby McKinney's Neighbor » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:08 am

I must be missing something. Has the NCAA cleared Bowen?
McKinney's Neighbor

Postby Oldfan » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:34 am

No - people are assuming since the FBI apparently did that he’s clear in the NCAA’s eyes. There is a reason Louisville booted him
Oldfan

Postby jayball » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:19 pm

Really too bad he is the only talented basketball player in the country. We wouldn’t have to have this discussion if there were other talented players to go after.

200!
jayball

Postby vivid_dude » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:31 pm

Hypothetical: Mac feels comfortable taking him on and he becomes a Jay. Do all the very passionate dissenters still support the program? What's your level of disappointment? Do you boo the kid? Do you cheer him since he's a Jay? I saw one poster say he would stop financially supporting CU. How would the decision that you disagree with impact your view of Mac/Creighton?
vivid_dude

Postby Wizard of Westroads » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:57 pm

vivid_dude wrote:Hypothetical: Mac feels comfortable taking him on and he becomes a Jay. Do all the very passionate dissenters still support the program? What's your level of disappointment? Do you boo the kid? Do you cheer him since he's a Jay? I saw one poster say he would stop financially supporting CU. How would the decision that you disagree with impact your view of Mac/Creighton?

Yes! The "what if" game can get us to 200 pages!

Wizard of Westroads

Postby ZMagic30 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:28 pm

i think that, if we get brian "tugs" bowen on our roster, then he would have a scholarship. i also believe that he would play basketball and wear a uniform
ZMagic30

PreviousNext

Return to Recruiting