2017 SF Brian "Tugs" Bowen (South Carolina Commit)

Keep updated on possible future Bluejays.

Return to Recruiting

Re: 2017 SF Brian "Tugs" Bowen

Postby mredle » Mon May 15, 2017 2:33 pm

Anybody know how 247 sports is predicting Tugs will take the news about Cameron Johnson visiting OU?
mredle

Postby dgassman3 » Tue May 16, 2017 3:53 pm

No talk today... does that mean we've officially given up on this kid?
dgassman3

Postby hilltopalum » Tue May 16, 2017 4:05 pm

no, but not much new to talk about. Bowen (and Waters) could very well drag this recruitment through the summer.
hilltopalum

Postby #RollJays » Tue May 16, 2017 4:22 pm

hilltopalum wrote:no, but not much new to talk about. Bowen (and Waters) could very well drag this recruitment through the summer.

In that case, might as well take Jarreau and Gresham.
#RollJays

Postby AttyAlum » Tue May 16, 2017 4:24 pm

#RollJays wrote:
hilltopalum wrote:no, but not much new to talk about. Bowen (and Waters) could very well drag this recruitment through the summer.

They sorta have to want that as well though, right? I think many here just seem to be of the impression that Jarreau and Gresham are just chomping at the bit to sign on, but we are just not allowing it. I haven't seen anything anywhere indicating that is the case...
"But I truly care about Creighton and the fans and what they've done for me the last three years. I want to give them one more year and take care of business in the Big East so we can prove people wrong.'' ---- Doug McDermott
AttyAlum

Postby hilltopalum » Tue May 16, 2017 4:25 pm

#RollJays wrote:

I could get on board with this, but just to be clear, Jarreau was just as highly thought of as Waters out of high school. Creighton would not be just taking the Jarreau Gresham,; they'd be landing two of the elite transfers in college basketball
hilltopalum

Postby mredle » Tue May 16, 2017 5:57 pm

hilltopalum wrote:
#RollJays wrote:

I could get on board with this, but just to be clear, Jarreau was just as highly thought of as Waters out of high school. Creighton would not be just taking the Jarreau Gresham,; they'd be landing two of the elite transfers in college basketball

Isn't this supposed to be on the Jarreau/Gresham/Waters posts? Kidding. For those of you lamenting the lack of new posts on the Tugs page, Vivid and I could renew our cat fight? I didn't think so!
mredle

Postby gtmoBlue » Tue May 16, 2017 7:28 pm

Speaking of bringing a knife to a gunfight... didn't you refer to my friend Vivid as "dr massengill"? ...as in the feminine hygiene product? ...i.e. A "disposable blank/blank bag"? Just sayin', as those are fighting words in Omaha? I could go on, but I don't want to step over the line. Merely a bit of pot stirring...heh, heh, heh.

Image.

U 2 have at least another 20-30 pages of kicking sand at each other. With a little posting assist from the rest of us, heck...we may reach 150 pages prior to a decision from ol' Tugs!
Last edited by gtmoBlue on Tue May 16, 2017 8:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"This is our time. This is our great opportunity... Standing strong - for a great, great future." - Fr Timothy Lannon, SJ
“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” - Nicholas Klein (1918)
gtmoBlue

Postby bluejaydano » Tue May 16, 2017 7:33 pm

Chase Jeter chooses Arizona. Gotta put an end to Tugs to Zona for sure.
bluejaydano

Postby gtmoBlue » Tue May 16, 2017 7:35 pm

Nah...we're waiting to be the last top recruit to commit.

By the way...what is the record for longest thread?

Let me guess... Tugs? He's gonna be the DMD of recruiting threads.
"This is our time. This is our great opportunity... Standing strong - for a great, great future." - Fr Timothy Lannon, SJ
“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” - Nicholas Klein (1918)
gtmoBlue

PreviousNext

Return to Recruiting