2017 SF Brian "Tugs" Bowen (South Carolina Commit)

Keep updated on possible future Bluejays.

Return to Recruiting

Re: 2017 SF Brian "Tugs" Bowen

Postby mredle » Wed May 17, 2017 11:58 am

vivid_dude wrote:This will really blow your mind, my slow friend, mredle.

Speculation IS information.

Take a few days to digest that and get back to me.

You are such a tiresome little boy. Play on child.
mredle

Postby ICBluejays » Wed May 17, 2017 12:01 pm

So, if I speculate that tugs is going to Alaska to play football, that is "information". Then I have "informed" the group.

Just helping us reach the 100 mark.
ICBluejays

Postby Outlaw_Wales » Wed May 17, 2017 12:57 pm

ICBluejays wrote:So, if I speculate that tugs is going to Alaska to play football, that is "information". Then I have "informed" the group.

Yep. It would be worthless information. But still information. But more to the point, the guys at sites like 247 are basing their speculation on a whole lot of other relevant information, like interviews, statements, visits, rosters. Lots of people don't have time to research all that on their own, and just want the prediction information.

Mr Ed calling people tiresome is pretty rich.
Outlaw_Wales

Postby Eye of the Jay » Wed May 17, 2017 1:05 pm

So right now it sounds like it's a 5-horse race for Bowen after it had been down to 3.
Best case scenario is if Alkins comes back to Zona (he should if he knows what's good for him) and Cam Johnson commits to Oregon. Then, if Bowen really wants PT his freshman year I think he'd have his decision between us and Depaul. Of course if he wants any semblance of winning (which he should given his AAU team was the best in the country) he would choose us. Although he may go with MSU if he doesn't care about being 1-and-done and wants to develop.

Really need West Coast team rosters to fill back up with 3/4s and hope Bowen uses common sense and doesn't choose Depaul. Hoping Alkins comes back and Johnson makes his decision soon. T-minus 1 week until NBA Draft underclassman withdrawal. If I was a betting man, I'd guess the dominoes start to fall beginning of next week and Tugs commits before Memorial Day.
Eye of the Jay

Postby vivid_dude » Wed May 17, 2017 1:29 pm

mredle wrote:
vivid_dude wrote:This will really blow your mind, my slow friend, mredle.

Speculation IS information.

Take a few days to digest that and get back to me.

You are such a tiresome little boy. Play on child.

Not my fault you aren't bright.
vivid_dude

Postby vivid_dude » Wed May 17, 2017 1:31 pm

Outlaw_Wales wrote:
ICBluejays wrote:So, if I speculate that tugs is going to Alaska to play football, that is "information". Then I have "informed" the group.

Yep. It would be worthless information. But still information. But more to the point, the guys at sites like 247 are basing their speculation on a whole lot of other relevant information, like interviews, statements, visits, rosters. Lots of people don't have time to research all that on their own, and just want the prediction information.

Mr Ed calling people tiresome is pretty rich.

THANK YOU!!!

This is not rocket science. I'm truly surprised that something so simple has to be repeatedly explained to someone so dense.

In non mredle-is-a-moron news, I'm reading that Tugs may take most of the summer to decide. Why stop at 100? Let's make it 150? Mredle, what other basic English words do you not know the correct application or definition of?
vivid_dude

Postby gtmoBlue » Wed May 17, 2017 1:51 pm

Don't know if we have enough space to list 'em all. Start here...

"This is our time. This is our great opportunity... Standing strong - for a great, great future." - Fr Timothy Lannon, SJ
“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” - Nicholas Klein (1918)
gtmoBlue

Postby vivid_dude » Wed May 17, 2017 2:00 pm

gtmoBlue wrote:Don't know if we have enough space to list 'em all. Start here...

+1. Let's make this a teaching moment for my slow friend.

Aardvarks are animals. Yes, I know they are aardvarks, but they are also animals. You can even call them mammals too. Stuff can be multiple things. Isn't this fun?

And to make sure we haven't forgotten what we've already learned, "aardvarks are animals" is information.
vivid_dude

Postby fritzpointer » Wed May 17, 2017 2:10 pm

How many threads have to be ruined by vivid dud before the mods put an end to him! Back on subject, I hope we get Tugs.
fritzpointer

Postby vivid_dude » Wed May 17, 2017 2:18 pm

fritzpointer wrote:How many threads have to be ruined by vivid dud before the mods put an end to him! Back on subject, I hope we get Tugs.

I was posting content and information about Tugs' recruitment when Mredle decided to change the definition of a word. Don't blame me. Blame him.
vivid_dude

PreviousNext

Return to Recruiting