2017 SF Brian "Tugs" Bowen (South Carolina Commit)

Keep updated on possible future Bluejays.

Return to Recruiting

Re: 2017 SF Brian "Tugs" Bowen (Louisville Commit)

Postby ICBluejays » Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:20 pm

Amen
ICBluejays

Postby section221jay » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:49 pm

drbluejay wrote:Bowen strung along 5 schools he never had any intention of going to. His final 5 as he said numerous times were actually 4th thru 8th as Depaul, Louisville and Oregon all moved ahead of his final 5 but Bowen still kept the 5 schools on a string as he kept saying nothing has changed with his final 5. I am glad he didn't sign with Creighton as he isn't the type of kid I want Creighton to sign. Bowen seems to be all about himself with no care for anyone but himself. We probably will never know why he didn't inform his final 5 that he wasn't interested long before making his commitment to UL. Heck, he even enrolled in UL 2 days before his commitment. An honorable person would have made his announcement for sure before he enrolled in summer school at UL. Bowen is a joke and basketball teams, coaches and fans don't need any more jokers like Bowen. I just hope Bowen and others after him, that being honest to schools, coaches and the media is the best way to conduct yourself.

I agree with just about everythimg you posted here....but given the fact coaches can't comment do we know for certain that the coaching staff was strung along? Could be he told them a while back for all we know. It became apparent from the outside that CU wasn't really an option weeks ago.

I, for one, won't be rooting for Bowen.
section221jay

Postby mredle » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:21 am

I have to hand it to 247. Man they were all over Louisville from the outset and never wavered. Very impressive sources. Now I understand why some people are sold on them.
mredle

Postby vivid_dude » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:53 am

mredle wrote:I have to hand it to 247. Man they were all over Louisville from the outset and never wavered. Very impressive sources. Now I understand why some people are sold on them.

I assume you are talking about me. I was never sold on them. I posted that INFORMATION for the same reason people post bracketology. It's simply what people are saying about Creighton and Creighton interests.

Why is this so hard for you to comprehend? This is not a rhetorical question. Please answer. Why is it so hard? Do you have a medical/cognitive issue? If that's it, perhaps you should share so I don't waste time explaining - again and again and again - the simplest of things to you. Is it medical? For your sake, I hope it's medical.

You're the dimwitted guy who says "Ha! Vegas had Team A as a 12 point favorite, and they lost. Vegas is stupid."

Just not bright. At all.
vivid_dude

Postby jayball » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:15 pm

200!

200!

200!

200!
jayball

Postby slaw » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:18 pm

slaw

Postby mredle » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:19 pm

vivid_dude wrote:
mredle wrote:I have to hand it to 247. Man they were all over Louisville from the outset and never wavered. Very impressive sources. Now I understand why some people are sold on them.

I assume you are talking about me. I was never sold on them. I posted that INFORMATION for the same reason people post bracketology. It's simply what people are saying about Creighton and Creighton interests.

Why is this so hard for you to comprehend? This is not a rhetorical question. Please answer. Why is it so hard? Do you have a medical/cognitive issue? If that's it, perhaps you should share so I don't waste time explaining - again and again and again - the simplest of things to you. Is it medical? For your sake, I hope it's medical.

You're the dimwitted guy who says "Ha! Vegas had Team A as a 12 point favorite, and they lost. Vegas is stupid."

Just not bright. At all.

You really aren't value added are you? I would never say Vegas is stupid. They have built a multi-billion dollar business. No they aren't stupid.
mredle

Postby blueblood » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:24 am

NCAA set to release its Committee of Infractions decision regarding Louisville later this morning.
“Drinking beer doesn't make you fat, It makes you lean....
Against bars, tables, chairs, and poles.”
blueblood

Postby Duke1Agn » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:16 am

Pitino got off easy (suspended first 5 ACC games), but Louisville deservedly hit hard. Likely have to vacate their 2013 national title, reduction in scholarships, and 4 years probation, meaning Bowen will never have a chance to play in the NCAA tournament. Ouch.
"Feed him 'til he burps" - Doug Gottlieb on Doug McDermott.
Duke1Agn

Postby vivid_dude » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:27 am

Duke1Agn wrote:Pitino got off easy (suspended first 5 ACC games), but Louisville deservedly hit hard. Likely have to vacate their 2013 national title, reduction in scholarships, and 4 years probation, meaning Bowen will never have a chance to play in the NCAA tournament. Ouch.

Edit: nevermind

I was a victim of #fakenews
Last edited by vivid_dude on Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
vivid_dude

PreviousNext

Return to Recruiting