2017 SF Brian "Tugs" Bowen (South Carolina Commit)

Keep updated on possible future Bluejays.

Return to Recruiting

Re: 2017 SF Brian "Tugs" Bowen

Postby Easypaddy » Wed May 24, 2017 1:31 pm

bluejayfan00 wrote:
whiteandblue77 wrote:If we see Tugs in Omaha at the College World Series that's a good sign. 8-)

.... yeah and while he's at it maybe he'll make a trip to Henry Doorly and get some LaCasa pizza.

Perhaps we could take him to the famous Omaha Stockyards, which I've been told are some of the best in the nation.
Easypaddy

Postby bluejayfan00 » Wed May 24, 2017 1:32 pm

Easypaddy wrote:
bluejayfan00 wrote:
whiteandblue77 wrote:If we see Tugs in Omaha at the College World Series that's a good sign. 8-)

.... yeah and while he's at it maybe he'll make a trip to Henry Doorly and get some LaCasa pizza.

Perhaps we could take him to the famous Omaha Stockyards, which I've been told are some of the best in the nation.

Maybe WB77 can have Tugs over to his house for dinner, would be a great sign!
bluejayfan00

Postby Definitely a Jay » Wed May 24, 2017 1:34 pm

Easypaddy wrote:
bluejayfan00 wrote:

What are you talking about?? The "famous" Omaha Stockyards haven't been open since the late 1960's?
Definitely a Jay

Postby vivid_dude » Wed May 24, 2017 1:56 pm

As soon as Johnson says he's going to OU watching them flip.

Of course they would flip if Johnson goes to Oregon. You base predictions on information as it currently is. If CU signs Jarreau and Bresham, or if Texas gets destroyed by Godzilla, those schools probably wouldn't be in the running anymore either.
vivid_dude

Postby whiteandblue77 » Wed May 24, 2017 3:06 pm

Fansided says MSU thinks it's out of the running...

https://spartanavenue.com/2017/05/23/mi ... ian-bowen/
whiteandblue77

Postby mredle » Wed May 24, 2017 3:29 pm

vivid_dude wrote:

Of course they would flip if Johnson goes to Oregon. You base predictions on information as it currently is. If CU signs Jarreau and Bresham, or if Texas gets destroyed by Godzilla, those schools probably wouldn't be in the running anymore either.

I predicted you were going to say that.
mredle

Postby mredle » Wed May 24, 2017 3:36 pm

vivid_dude wrote:

So let me see if I got this right. If Tugs now declares that he is going to Creighton AND you base predictions on information as it currently is, can they then flip and then say, "see- my prediction was right?"
mredle

Postby vivid_dude » Wed May 24, 2017 3:49 pm

mredle wrote:
vivid_dude wrote:

So let me see if I got this right. If Tugs now declares that he is going to Creighton AND you base predictions on information as it currently is, can they then flip and then say, "see- my prediction was right?"

No. Because the act they were predicting has already occurred. What am I missing here? Why do I have to explain the absolute simplest of things to you?
vivid_dude

Postby JaysLifer » Wed May 24, 2017 3:53 pm

mredle wrote:
vivid_dude wrote:

You're embarrassing yourself, man.
JaysLifer

Postby Syajeulb » Wed May 24, 2017 3:58 pm

90?
Syajeulb

PreviousNext

Return to Recruiting