2017 SF Brian "Tugs" Bowen (South Carolina Commit)

Keep updated on possible future Bluejays.

Return to Recruiting

Re: 2017 SF Brian "Tugs" Bowen

Postby Waylon Van Smack » Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:25 pm

wbjay wrote:
gtmoBlue wrote:New Tugs video - Brian Bowen https://youtu.be/5vzM32Cn15s via @YouTube

Watching the video, I guess I am still optimistic. Seems we have as good a chance as anybody.

That signing is the only thing I want for Christmas. :mrgreen:
Waylon Van Smack

Postby gtmoBlue » Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:41 pm

wbjay wrote:
gtmoBlue wrote:New Tugs video - Brian Bowen https://youtu.be/5vzM32Cn15s via @YouTube

Watching the video, I guess I am still optimistic. Seems we have as good a chance as anybody.

Five big Football/basketball state "mills" and little Creighton. As was said when he cut his list - "1 of these is not like the others." We are the outlier and our appeal is in both our differences and our success. The small, private, academic school has its' appeal to discerning students and parents - and we play big time hoops in the Big East. 4 years ago or further back - this never happens.

We have, and continue building a "good thing here". Folks and players who take the time to look - can easily see the benefits of the Hilltop. Ask Davion, Kobe, Mitch, and Ty-Shon. Ask Mo, Cole, Marcus, and Kaleb. Ask their families.

Confidence, patience, and persistent faith Jays fans... You never know...we just may get what we're hoping n praying for.

;)
"This is our time. This is our great opportunity... Standing strong - for a great, great future." - Fr Timothy Lannon, SJ
“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” - Nicholas Klein (1918)
gtmoBlue

Postby taa71458 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:45 am

I don't know that this is good for Creighton
taa71458

Postby wbjay » Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:53 pm

Jays26 wrote:
All 5? He's down to 6 so who's getting left out?

Don't know

Perhaps now we know.
wbjay

Postby JaysLifer » Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:29 pm

taa71458 wrote:I don't know that this is good for Creighton

At a minimum, it tells us that the kid has sound judgment to come to the realization that associating yourself with a tool like Alford is not a good career move. I give him credit. I just hope he doesn't cancel any more visits.
JaysLifer

Postby LJay » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:07 pm

89 - 60
LJay

Postby Jaysker12 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:29 pm

As long as there's no news of him cancelling the trip to Omaha, there's no reason to get fazed. Just based on real odds, he is likely going somewhere other than Creighton. I won't be mad at that decision as long as he comes and sees what our program truly has to offer. Let's hope for each 5 star we seriously recruit to at least come out and see Omaha, if we do that then its only a matter of time until they start coming on board.

Realism and tempered expectations aside, if Tugs announces he's coming here, I will shit myself
Jaysker12

Postby gtmoBlue » Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:52 pm

The word on Twitter/Zags Blog is top 25 SF Wilkes is committing to UCLA (soon), so the quick switch by Tugs to visit NC St.

https://www.zagsblog.com/2016/10/29/kri ... cla-visit/
"This is our time. This is our great opportunity... Standing strong - for a great, great future." - Fr Timothy Lannon, SJ
“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” - Nicholas Klein (1918)
gtmoBlue

Postby Realhoops » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:47 pm

Jaysker12 wrote:As long as there's no news of him cancelling the trip to Omaha, there's no reason to get fazed. Just based on real odds, he is likely going somewhere other than Creighton. I won't be mad at that decision as long as he comes and sees what our program truly has to offer. Let's hope for each 5 star we seriously recruit to at least come out and see Omaha, if we do that then its only a matter of time until they start coming on board.

Realism and tempered expectations aside, if Tugs announces he's coming here, I will shit myself

I'm pretty sure he has been to Omaha and Creighton already to see what we can offer.
--Walt Whitman
Realhoops

Postby TrueBlueJay » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:52 pm

Realhoops wrote:
Jaysker12 wrote:As long as there's no news of him cancelling the trip to Omaha, there's no reason to get fazed. Just based on real odds, he is likely going somewhere other than Creighton. I won't be mad at that decision as long as he comes and sees what our program truly has to offer. Let's hope for each 5 star we seriously recruit to at least come out and see Omaha, if we do that then its only a matter of time until they start coming on board.

I'm pretty sure he has been to Omaha and Creighton already to see what we can offer.

Tugs was in the house when we upset #4 Xavier.
TrueBlueJay

PreviousNext

Return to Recruiting