DeSean Murray (Transfer) Presbyterian

Keep updated on possible future Bluejays.

Return to Recruiting

Re: DeSean Murray (Transfer) Presbyterian

Postby SonofFrankTomera » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:59 pm

LJay wrote:
Dundee Hipster wrote:
LJay wrote:Sounds like a solid Mo Valley 4. Hard to see how a 6'5 beefy dude who doesn't shoot well fits in against power league front lines. No mention of his skills on D.

You have got to be kidding me with this. Murray averaged 20.2 ppg. I don't care what level of college ball that is, it's impressive.

He had a double-double against Marquette. Granted, he did shoot 21 times. He was consistently in the 20's all year long. I want a guy on this team that isn't known as a shooter and instead known as a tough dude who can grab boards. We desperately need it. The same people criticizing this potential transfer are the same people who bitch the most after a loss. Losses that involve giving up rebounds as a key contributor to the loss.

Um okay, 5 days after the post. Good shootin' Tex. Welcome to the board.

Evidently Hipster missed the rules regarding the timing of posts....
SonofFrankTomera

Postby LJay » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:11 pm

SonofFrankTomera wrote:
Dundee Hipster wrote:
LJay wrote:Sounds like a solid Mo Valley 4. Hard to see how a 6'5 beefy dude who doesn't shoot well fits in against power league front lines. No mention of his skills on D.

You have got to be kidding me with this. Murray averaged 20.2 ppg. I don't care what level of college ball that is, it's impressive.

He had a double-double against Marquette. Granted, he did shoot 21 times. He was consistently in the 20's all year long. I want a guy on this team that isn't known as a shooter and instead known as a tough dude who can grab boards. We desperately need it. The same people criticizing this potential transfer are the same people who bitch the most after a loss. Losses that involve giving up rebounds as a key contributor to the loss.

Um okay, 5 days after the post. Good shootin' Tex. Welcome to the board.

Evidently Hipster missed the rules regarding the timing of posts....

89 - 60
LJay

Postby Dundee Hipster » Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:28 am

What happened to you LJay?

You're like the GoPro of this board.
Dundee Hipster

Previous

Return to Recruiting