Teddy Allen 2017 (Transfer, Wichita State Commit)

Keep updated on possible future Bluejays.

Return to Recruiting

Re: Teddy Allen 2017

Postby JacobPadilla » Sat May 12, 2018 1:48 am

Helmzy wrote:
cu8493 wrote:
hilltopalum wrote:I know the staff wants talent wherever they can find it, no matter the position. Teddy has talent.

Teddy has talent. Teddy also has the ability to rip apart team chemistry, or become so isolated from teammates and sullen that his talent isn't very productive. Maybe Mac thinks he could make it work. Most coaches do. But, if you consider the types of personalities that Huggins has coached over the years, and he couldn't make it work, and you consider Mac's experience at ISU, then I would be really, really surprised if we bit (which of course means squat). I dont' know Teddy. I know there was more to it than didn't get along with the coaches.

Yes we all know he has attitude problems but we don’t know the reason for sure thats why he’s transferring. For all we know he just wants to be closer to home. (Arizona)

It was Omaha he wanted to be closer to, not Arizona.

As for the shooting thing, it's weird. He definitely CAN shoot. He was 40-97 (41%) as a junior at Boys Town. Fell to 60-201 (30%) as a senior. He took a lot of bad shots. He hit some of them but missed a lot more. When he's hot, he can hit from anywhere inside of halfcourt. His mechanics aren't very refined or consistent. He needs to get shots to get into a rhythm, and I'm guessing he was told to focus on going to the rim this past year. He was 3-25 in 35 games, less than one attempt per game.
JacobPadilla

Re: Teddy Allen 2017 (Transfer, Wichita State Commit)

Postby Durango Jay » Mon May 28, 2018 6:13 am

WSU appealing to make Teddy available this year.
Durango Jay

Previous

Return to Recruiting