2019 PG Tyger Campbell (Reopened Recruitment)

Keep updated on possible future Bluejays.

Return to Recruiting

Re: 2019 PG Tyger Campbell (Offered)

Postby Jet915 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:03 pm

cufan10 wrote:
Jet915 wrote:Hes likely gonna join Jackson and Tugs at Michigan State...

Or he could join tugs and epperson here. Thats my dream anyway.

Would love that as well, just being realistic....
Jet915

Postby TrueBlueJay » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:11 pm

Jet, the realistic statement is you really have zero idea.
TrueBlueJay

Postby Jet915 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:51 pm

TrueBlueJay wrote:Jet, the realistic statement is you really have zero idea.

I have zero idea but I read alot of recruiting articles and the VAST majority say its Arizona or MSU. If anyone had any idea, it would be them.
Jet915

Postby LJay » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:53 pm

They have no fucking clue.

The Bowen family has played this totally to the vest. Those guys can't say they have no fucking clue or they don't get clicks and ad revenue.
89 - 60
LJay

Postby HandDownManDown » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:25 pm

This is so outstanding I can't give it a big enough thumbs up.

Sometimes when you are a passenger the best thing to do is not sweat the directions. Sheesh already. If he comes that's tremendous, if not we are still fine. Trying to parse one minute articles to glean hints is a fools game.
HandDownManDown

Postby Jet915 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:58 pm

HandDownManDown wrote:

This is so outstanding I can't give it a big enough thumbs up.

Sometimes when you are a passenger the best thing to do is not sweat the directions. Sheesh already. If he comes that's tremendous, if not we are still fine. Trying to parse one minute articles to glean hints is a fools game.

Whoops, I guess we are back to the "can't give your opinion" part of the message board etiquette here.....I agree though, we are fine if we don't get Bowen, I think Epperson is as big a need and possibly fills a huge void next year.
Jet915

Postby HandDownManDown » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:20 pm

Jet, three years ago you were on this board throughout the conference season telling anyone who would listen that we were going down the DePaul road, while throwing immense amounts of shade on Mac and how you perceived his terrible recruiting.

Meanwhile, we had Wop, Cole, and Justin signed, and Khyri in our back pocket. Think about that.

So if you feel the need to run around and complain randomly because you're feeling insecure I can't stop you, but I'm going to call you on it (and others as well) because I feel like you being aimlessly negative makes this board crappier.

Don't give reasons to spotlight your behavior and I won't.
HandDownManDown

Postby Jet915 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:29 pm

HandDownManDown wrote:Jet, three years ago you were on this board throughout the conference season telling anyone who would listen that we were going down the DePaul road, while throwing immense amounts of shade on Mac and how you perceived his terrible recruiting.

Meanwhile, we had Wop, Cole, and Justin signed, and Khyri in our back pocket. Think about that.

So if you feel the need to run around and complain randomly because you're feeling insecure I can't stop you, but I'm going to call you on it (and others as well) because I feel like you being aimlessly negative makes this board crappier.

Don't give reasons to spotlight your behavior and I won't.

You are right, I did criticize Coach Mac on his recruiting. I said he was a great coach/great guy but he hasn't recruited well post-Doug. Fact is, when you sign unrated recruits, chances are, those recruits will not pan out vs. getting top 100/4 star recruits. Those are just the facts. Since we signed Alexander and Ballock, I haven't criticized recruiting at all. We have a great class. Just because I don't think we get Bowen (or Campbell) doesn't make me hate this team, this recruiting class etc....get off your high horse. This is a message board for christ sakes.

I'll let you get your last word in cause you always do and enjoy this win tonight :D .
Jet915

Postby hilltopalum » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:11 pm

Marquette offered. Still no word if Tyger will re-classify to 2018 or not.
hilltopalum

Postby LJay » Mon May 08, 2017 8:11 pm

Provided without comment:

Also said to reclassify to 2018.
89 - 60
LJay

PreviousNext

Return to Recruiting