Switch to full style
Keep updated on possible future Bluejays.
Post a reply

Re: 2017 C Jacob Epperson (Commit)

Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:34 pm

drbluejay wrote:I am concerned that no one signed yesterday, especially Epperson. Many commits over the years sign on the first day of the spring period. Some players even sign on that day that aren't committed. This isn't always the case but I would sure feel better if Epperson would have signed yesterday. Maybe today we will find out he has signed. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for some more quick signings to fill out the roster.

How do you know he hasn't signed? If past history is any indication, we have generally waited to issue just one press release discussing everyone that has signed during that signing period. Maybe he really did sign yesterday and we are just waiting to see if anyone else signs (or transfers in) before preparing that public statement.

Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:39 pm

drbluejay wrote:I am concerned that no one signed yesterday, especially Epperson. Many commits over the years sign on the first day of the spring period. Some players even sign on that day that aren't committed. This isn't always the case but I would sure feel better if Epperson would have signed yesterday. Maybe today we will find out he has signed. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for some more quick signings to fill out the roster.

You said that you were concerned, then gave no explanation as to why. You really seem to be preoccupied with Epperson coming here in some form or another. Worried about his development, his weight, whether or not he'll get beat out for minutes by an inexperienced walkon. Now he's a flight risk because he presumably didn't sign the first day he could?

Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:57 pm

Jaysker12 wrote:

You said that you were concerned, then gave no explanation as to why. You really seem to be preoccupied with Epperson coming here in some form or another. Worried about his development, his weight, whether or not he'll get beat out for minutes by an inexperienced walkon. Now he's a flight risk because he presumably didn't sign the first day he could?

Nice twisting of words. Go Jays

Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:01 pm

No one should be worried about Epperson. He's a Bluejay.

Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:46 am

looks like he signed as Creighton just put out a release

http://www.gocreighton.com/news/2017/4/ ... erson.aspx

Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:48 am

Welcome to the Bluejay family Jacob. Hope you enjoy your time in Omaha!

Re: 2017 C Jacob Epperson (Signed)

Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:09 pm

Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:15 pm

Welcome Jacob. Hope you love your time at CU. Your ability to block shots is special. Go Jays!

Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:21 pm

Welcome to the Creighton family. You will love it here and I'm sure we will love you.

Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:48 am

Epperson recently has said he weighs 197 lbs. and hopes to get to 215 lbs.before the season. This young man has a bright future with the Jays.
Post a reply