Transfers 2017

Keep updated on possible future Bluejays.

Return to Recruiting

Re: Transfers 2017

Postby slaw » Thu May 04, 2017 4:08 pm

hilltopalum wrote:I'll be joining WBR podcast next week talking recruiting. What questions do you guys want me to answer?


Who were the grad transfers we 'passed on' before Kobe announced his transfer?

Who are the 2018 targets in order of priority?

Who were some of the players that Alan Huss recruited at UNM? What did we lose in terms of recruiting skills when Lutz left?
User avatar
slaw
 
Posts: 363
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:11 pm

 

Re: Transfers 2017

Postby hilltopalum » Thu May 04, 2017 4:44 pm

slaw wrote:
hilltopalum wrote:I'll be joining WBR podcast next week talking recruiting. What questions do you guys want me to answer?


Who were the grad transfers we 'passed on' before Kobe announced his transfer?

Who are the 2018 targets in order of priority?

Who were some of the players that Alan Huss recruited at UNM? What did we lose in terms of recruiting skills when Lutz left?



Image
User avatar
hilltopalum
 
Posts: 2017
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:42 am

Re: Transfers 2017

Postby fritzpointer » Sat May 06, 2017 11:18 am

? for hilltop will CU get a visit from Tremont Waters? I think he only has one official left.
fritzpointer
 
Posts: 1150
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:01 pm

Re: Transfers 2017

Postby slaw » Tue May 16, 2017 12:28 pm

Dwight Coleby from Kansas is transferring as a graduate. Might have been a good option...if Bowen and Waters fall through, maybe some more front court depth?
User avatar
slaw
 
Posts: 363
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:11 pm

Re: Transfers 2017

Postby ictjay » Tue May 16, 2017 2:11 pm

slaw wrote:Dwight Coleby from Kansas is transferring as a graduate. Might have been a good option...if Bowen and Waters fall through, maybe some more front court depth?


Coleby's skills are under the basket. Might be too much having 2 one and dones at the same position.
User avatar
ictjay
 
Posts: 590
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:19 pm
Location: Wichta Kansas

Re: Transfers 2017

Postby bluejayfan00 » Tue May 16, 2017 2:36 pm

Yeah, God forbid we have TWO(!!!) bigs who can't shoot outside 15 feet. BTW, Suarez can shoot a bit.
Creighton 18'
User avatar
bluejayfan00
 
Posts: 1726
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:52 pm

Re: Transfers 2017

Postby ictjay » Tue May 16, 2017 3:49 pm

bluejayfan00 wrote:Yeah, God forbid we have TWO(!!!) bigs who can't shoot outside 15 feet. BTW, Suarez can shoot a bit.


Coleby was a bit player who got extra minutes the tail end of the season. Love the Suarez signing but its a crap shoot. Coleby was always hurt and never a option at KU. Rather see Epperson get seasoned.
User avatar
ictjay
 
Posts: 590
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:19 pm
Location: Wichta Kansas

Re: Transfers 2017

Postby White&BlueDude » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:50 pm

6'8" 220 lbs PF from North Dakota just announced his plans to transfer.
https://twitter.com/DrickyBron


9.0 ppg 8.3 rpg 2.3 apg in 28 mpg including a 20pt/15rb/4stl game against Arizona in the tourney.

Wonder if the Jays will reach out?
White&BlueDude
 
Posts: 393
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:51 pm

Re: Transfers 2017

Postby Jaysker12 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:27 pm

junkyard dog type. not a good ft shooter... looks on the small side for a big. those rebounding numbers are very good, but how much of that is due to the conference? He might be someone they look that. His success here would likely depend on his ability to defend one of the other team's two big men.
Last edited by Jaysker12 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jaysker12
 
Posts: 876
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:16 pm

Re: Transfers 2017

Postby slaw » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:11 pm

LaDeeky and Grisham come on down?

There are some other transfers still announcing, though.

VCU's Samir Doughty is transferring

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko6yzTg24Ag
User avatar
slaw
 
Posts: 363
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:11 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Recruiting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests