Switch to full style
Keep updated on possible future Bluejays.
Post a reply

2017 C Mark Donnal (Transfer, Clemson Commit)

Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:37 am

Nyatawa mentioned in his article, and I can confirm the Jays have reached out to Mark Donnal. Donnal is a highly skilled, athletic and intelligent big man who was squeezed out at Michigan. Would be an ideal big man for the system with JP's departure. Donnal can run the floor and averaged solid numbers when ( 8 & 4 in 20mpg) last season. Former 4 star big man from Ohio is a grad transfer, one to play, eligible immediately.

Re: 2017 C Mark Donnal (Transfer)

Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:41 pm

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2017/04/michigan_grad_transfer_mark_do.html

Jays get first visit this weekend!

Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:58 pm

Really hope we land him, he's probably the best grad transfer big on the market for our system.

Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:30 pm

Sure seems like a good fit from both sides. The article mentions style of play and available playing time which Creighton checks both boxes. Red shirting Epperson would still be an option and you can reuse the scholarship next year. Hoping this happens.

Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:58 am

I've never seen him play as I didn't watch Michigan a single time this past season. We need a player his size though.

Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:34 pm

Recruiting: Creighton hosting grad transfer Mark Donnal this weekend

http://www.omaha.com/creighton/blog/rec ... 4a7cf.html

Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:01 pm

section202jay wrote:

I've never seen him play as I didn't watch Michigan a single time this past season. We need a player his size though.

If you wanted to see him play a big role you should have watched him two season ago. He's the dude that drove Ricky Doyle to transfer. Then DJ Wilson and Moe Wagner blew up and pushed him into a reserve role too and here we are.

Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:45 pm

Just watching some of his game film. He runs the floor well and has a nice pick and roll game. Would love to pick him up.

Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:57 pm

Hope Mark is having a great visit. Be a Jay and be part of a truly historic class. Go Jays!

Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:30 pm

very quiet on how mark's weekend at Creighton went--could definitely use a big like him on this roster next year.
Post a reply