Spring Signing Period

Keep updated on possible future Bluejays.

Return to Recruiting

Re: Spring Signing Period

Postby Jet915 » Wed May 24, 2017 12:12 am

Paul Biancardi‏Verified account
@PaulBiancardi

Follow
More
After M.J. Walker decides tomorrow we only have two Espn top 100 prospects left on the board. No.13 Brian Bowen and no.32 Tremont Waters.
Jet915

Postby bluejayfan00 » Wed May 24, 2017 11:53 am

MJ Walker commits to Florida St. leaving Tugs and Waters as the only top 100 players not decided. Tremont is a consensus top 40 player, Tugs top 20. Have to think the dominoes will fall soon
bluejayfan00

Postby JaysWinJaysWin » Wed May 24, 2017 1:39 pm

From Jeff Borzello:

So what's left? Bowen can single-handedly cause some movement in the top 10. Oregon has made a strong push for him, and the Ducks seem to be in good shape heading down the stretch. The Ducks are at No. 11, but would obviously move into the top 10. Creighton has run the race the entire way with Bowen, and would see a significant rise from No. 35 if it were to land him. Expect UCLA to focus more on Bowen after missing on Walker. The Bruins could regain their top-three status if Bowen joined the fold. There are rumors that Texas is a school to keep an eye on, but it remains to be seen if thereâ??s any substance to the buzz yet. DePaul remains in the mix as well.

As for Waters, there's limited information on which schools are actually recruiting him. Western Kentucky could make a push for the top-10 with a pledge from Waters, while Creighton is also in the mix -- but due to Watersâ?? previous letter-of-intent to Georgetown, the Bluejaysâ?? pursuit remains in limbo. The Hoyas and UConn are two others to watch. -- Jeff Borzello
JaysWinJaysWin

Postby Realhoops » Wed May 24, 2017 1:43 pm

When did UCLA suddenly get involved too?
--Walt Whitman
Realhoops

Postby bluejayfan00 » Wed May 24, 2017 1:46 pm

Realhoops wrote:When did UCLA suddenly get involved too?

They were in his original top 12, but didn't make the final cut. This is getting stupid
bluejayfan00

Previous

Return to Recruiting