Switch to full style
Keep updated on possible future Bluejays.
Post a reply

Re: 2018 F Christian Bishop (Commit)

Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:33 pm

Who's #50 in the first video of the scrimmage?

Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:52 pm

Can anyone attest to the commonality of a growth spurt like Christian experienced? That is absurd to grow so fast so quickly. I'm not a doctor but I reiterate Tom's point that he may not be done growing. His feel for the game, from the limited tape on him, looks very solid, passing, weakside shotblocking. Knowing that he wanted to join CU right after a visit, too - shows that he felt at home, is committed to Creighton's vision. He looks like the absolute PERFECT four-man for this program. Great job Mac and Staff

Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:03 pm

one thing i saw from limited vid watching - was kind of a low release on his jump shot in a couple of instances - but that's fixable

dig his length and athleticism

Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:18 pm

go_jays wrote:Who's #50 in the first video of the scrimmage?

Wondered the exact same.

Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:42 pm

Not sure which video you are referring to, but if it is on campus, likely Manny.

Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:57 pm

Bluejoe wrote:Not sure which video you are referring to, but if it is on campus, likely Manny.

Not Manny. This kid was lanky and black. I had to squint to see if it was Mo Oginni

Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:59 pm

Bluejoe wrote:Not sure which video you are referring to, but if it is on campus, likely Manny.

Manny was wearing #50, too, but I think people are talking about the other #50. Was there another recruit who visited at the same time? He has Center size from the looks of the video.

Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:03 pm

The mysterious #50 everyone is asking about is a big man out of the KC area named Yor Anei. He was on an unofficial visit at the same time as Bishop.

Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:09 pm

Polyfro wrote:The mysterious #50 everyone is asking about is a big man out of Michigan named Yor Anei. He was on an unofficial visit at the same time as Bishop.

I thought he was from the same area as Bishop and Ballock? Hotbed

Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:12 pm

Panhandle Jay wrote:
I thought he was from the same area as Bishop and Ballock? Hotbed

Crap. Yes, my bad. Anei is from Shawnee Mission, KS. I don't know why I typed Michigan :oops:
Post a reply