Dimon Carrigan 2018 C

Keep updated on possible future Bluejays.

Return to Recruiting

Re: Dimon Carrigan 2018 C

Postby Helmzy » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:25 am

He said "We will see I'm waiting on one more person list to finalize my official list" no idea that what means haha
Helmzy

Postby Helmzy » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:02 pm

Not in top 8.
Helmzy

Postby HandDownManDown » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:16 pm

That news is liable to send Gtmo on a bender. It was four days before he could pull himself out of the gutter after the news broke that we didn't make Myles Turners top 38.
HandDownManDown

Postby Helmzy » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:19 pm

Is there any chance we pulled his scholarship due to the commitments of Bishop and Steere? I didn't see us in the offers list on rivals for him
Helmzy

Postby cujaysfan » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:24 pm

gtmo is still trying to convince everyone we're a lock to land Kalen Grimes

the sooner people start ignoring that idiot - the more readable jay forums will be
cujaysfan

Postby Jet915 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:06 pm

I have a feeling we stopped recruiting him but don't know for sure. Didn't see anything linking us to watching him or having interest in him for a couple months.
Jet915

Postby gtmoBlue » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:49 pm

my personal record was the 8-day bender over missing on Reid Travis.

cujaysfan: the pot calling the kettle black. Maybe he should heed his own advice. It's all good folks.
"This is our time. This is our great opportunity... Standing strong - for a great, great future." - Fr Timothy Lannon, SJ
“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” - Nicholas Klein (1918)
gtmoBlue

Postby gtmoBlue » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:13 am

cujaysfan wrote:gtmo is still trying to convince everyone we're a lock to land Kalen Grimes

the sooner people start ignoring that idiot - the more readable jay forums will be

cujaysfan: As a person who is a senior member here, with nearly 5K posts, please try to set a positive example of decorum.
By namecalling and such it sets a bad example for members with less time and posts and for new members - when they see an established member
exhibiting such behavior it sends the message that such conduct is acceptable here on the BJU...and it is not acceptable. Such behavior sets a bad tone and tenor to our discussion threads.

It is fashionable to pull my name and a few others out of the drawer in order to make a comedic or sarcastic point, on a given topic -quite acceptable. Who is Kalen Grimes?

Recently we have seen CUFF, W&B77, Vivid, even BAA, and others receiving similar negative treatment. I submit that namecalling and such make the Jays fanboards less readable, not the offering of differing opinions. Let's encourage and foster civility, good decorum, and friendly agreement/disagreement discussions.
thanks, gtmo

PS: many will say this is best left to a private message...I posted here for the benefit of new/newer members who may not be familiar with the forum rules. Open and straight forward for our new community members.
"This is our time. This is our great opportunity... Standing strong - for a great, great future." - Fr Timothy Lannon, SJ
“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” - Nicholas Klein (1918)
gtmoBlue

Postby Ethanfor3 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:25 pm

gtmoBlue wrote:
cujaysfan wrote:gtmo is still trying to convince everyone we're a lock to land Kalen Grimes

cujaysfan: As a person who is a senior member here, with nearly 5K posts, please try to set a positive example of decorum.
By namecalling and such it sets a bad example for members with less time and posts and for new members - when they see an established member
exhibiting such behavior it sends the message that such conduct is acceptable here on the BJU...and it is not acceptable. Such behavior sets a bad tone and tenor to our discussion threads.

It is fashionable to pull my name and a few others out of the drawer in order to make a comedic or sarcastic point, on a given topic -quite acceptable. Who is Kalen Grimes?

Recently we have seen CUFF, W&B77, Vivid, even BAA, and others receiving similar negative treatment. I submit that namecalling and such make the Jays fanboards less readable, not the offering of differing opinions. Let's encourage and foster civility, good decorum, and friendly agreement/disagreement discussions.
thanks, gtmo

PS: many will say this is best left to a private message...I posted here for the benefit of new/newer members who may not be familiar with the forum rules. Open and straight forward for our new community members.

I personally find your unabashed sunshine pumping entertaining...pump on brother!
Ethanfor3

Postby vivid_dude » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:28 pm

I'll be another voice in favor of gtmo. It used to annoy me a little bit, but now I find it refreshing since I tend to trend negative. Good counter balance to the voices in my head.

I do have to disagree with his point that CUFF shouldn't be called names. That guy really sucks.
vivid_dude

PreviousNext

Return to Recruiting