Switch to full style
Keep updated on possible future Bluejays.
Post a reply

Dimon Carrigan 2018 C

Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:30 pm

Per twitter Dimon will take an official visit to CU. Said to be a good rim protector. Go Jays!

Re: Dimon Carrigan 2018 C

Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:00 am

Out of Cambridge,Mass. Looks to be blowing up. 2x Div 1 State Champs (Back to Back). Plays AAU with Swider.

Shot blocker - same HS (Ringe & Latin) as Patrick Ewing.

http://endlessmotor.net/2017/06/18/2018 ... al-visits/

Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:01 pm

According to White and Blue Review Dimon's visit to CU will happen soon. I hope Dimon enjoys his visit to Omaha. Go Jays!

Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:36 am

fritzpointer wrote:According to White and Blue Review Dimon's visit to CU will happen soon. I hope Dimon enjoys his visit to Omaha. Go Jays!

Yep. Here's some additional info: in this interview Carrigan says that he has official visits lined up for Creighton and Wichita State, and that he hopes to make a decision around Thanksgiving (so if that holds, he won't be signing in the early period).

http://endlessmotor.net/2017/06/18/2018 ... al-visits/

Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:32 am

It's always been really interesting to me how we seem to compete against the same exact schools for every recruit; Wichita State, Missouri, NC State, Providence, Xavier, Nebraska, Iowa and medium range Big12 teams.

Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:08 am

Old MVC Days wrote:It's always been really interesting to me how we seem to compete against the same exact schools for every recruit; Wichita State, Missouri, NC State, Providence, Xavier, Nebraska, Iowa and medium range Big12 teams.

I don't believe that is correct. Tugs and Ballock just to name 2 quick ones.

Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:59 am

Jays26 wrote:
Old MVC Days wrote:It's always been really interesting to me how we seem to compete against the same exact schools for every recruit; Wichita State, Missouri, NC State, Providence, Xavier, Nebraska, Iowa and medium range Big12 teams.

I don't believe that is correct. Tugs and Ballock just to name 2 quick ones.

We competed with NC State for Tugs. At least initially.

Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:53 pm

Might as well add Louisville to the list - Bowen and Steere.

Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:49 pm

per U-Conn. Boneyard Dimon may consider to reclassify to 2017 class.

Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:04 pm

fritzpointer wrote:per U-Conn. Boneyard Dimon may consider to reclassify to 2017 class.

Little late in the game for this, isn't it? Has he taken his official to Omaha yet? It would be great to get another big man in here this year, even if he's just developing. It would help push Epperson, Carrigan and Suarez and give us a ton of minutes at the 5. No offense to Toby, but I like him better as a stretch 4 so that he can worry more about shooting and staying healthy than banging with BE centers down low.
Post a reply