2018 F Yor Anei

Keep updated on possible future Bluejays.

Return to Recruiting

Re: 2018 F Yor Anei

Postby mannygakou » Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:46 pm

shadow wrote:Manny Gallup:

Because others of you buttrams seem to know I and I have just as much a right as any of you to know. Obviously it’s not a total classified secret!

all i could gather from this is that you like being butt rammed
mannygakou

Re: 2018 F Yor Anei

Postby gtmoBlue » Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:31 pm

Busting Brackets on schools who should look to pick up Yor. Jays make their list.

https://bustingbrackets.com/2020/06/18/ ... or-anei/3/

Potential NCAA Basketball option for Yor Anei – Creighton Bluejays
Another team that could use a defensive upgrade in the frontcourt is Creighton, who had little to no actual production from inside after the season-ending injury to Jacob Epperson before the campaign started. He’s back for 2020-21 but it could be a while until he’s 100% and perform at a high level. They also have top-100 incoming forward Ryan Kalkbrenner but freshmen contributors are always a risk to be relied upon.

Even without Ty-Shon Alexander around anymore, the Bluejays still have a preseason top-15 team and Final Four aspirations if things go well. Anei, who Creighton was after in the first go-around who fill any holes they potentially would have and allow Epperson to not have to hurry to get back onto the court and play 25+ mpg.
"This is our time. This is our great opportunity... Standing strong - for a great, great future." - Fr Timothy Lannon, SJ
“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” - Nicholas Klein (1918)
gtmoBlue

Previous

Return to Recruiting