Switch to full style
Keep updated on possible future Bluejays.
Post a reply

Re: 2016 SF Damien Jefferson (Transfer Commit)

Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:08 pm

jimmy chamberlain?

Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:30 pm

Does this mean we're out on the UMass duo? Also likely means four schollies for 2018 class.

Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:34 pm

LJay wrote:Can't recall the last Chicago kid on the roster.

Randall Crutcher - Bolingbrook, IL

Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:39 pm

slaw wrote:
LJay wrote:Can't recall the last Chicago kid on the roster.

Randall Crutcher - Bolingbrook, IL

Nate King, Jason Bey

http://www.gocreighton.com/roster.aspx? ... 8&path=mbb

Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:40 pm

Going to be considerably upset if we gave up on the UMass kids to get a guard who shot 21% from the three point line and 49% from the free throw line

Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:44 pm

Maybe Toby's willing to pay his own way? Umass duo definitely has more upside so kind of surprised we didn't wait a couple weeks. Either way I'm glad we're landing players and have faith that this guy has potential.

Shooting can be fixed with motivation and hard work. Look at MO's 3 point shot before this year.

Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:45 pm

Eye of the Jay wrote:Maybe Toby's willing to pay his own way? Umass duo definitely has more upside so kind of surprised we didn't wait a couple weeks. Either way I'm glad we're landing players and have faith that this guy has potential.

Shooting can be fixed with motivation and hard work. Look at MO's 3 point shot before this year.

I agree, and I'm obviously hoping for the best. I'm also not one to question the staff's decision making. This just seems really odd.

Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:59 pm

Eye of the Jay wrote:Maybe Toby's willing to pay his own way? Umass duo definitely has more upside so kind of surprised we didn't wait a couple weeks. Either way I'm glad we're landing players and have faith that this guy has potential.

Ding, ding, ding, there it is .... the obligatory "Toby may pay his own way" predicted by someone earlier!!

Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:29 pm

perhaps coaches now know the UMass duo are going elsewhere so they accepted his commitment.

Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:28 am

New Mexico guard Damien Jefferson transferring to Creighton, joining former UNM assistant Alan Huss

http://www.omaha.com/creighton/mens-bas ... 164fa.html
Post a reply