Switch to full style
Keep updated on possible future Bluejays.
Post a reply

Re: 2018 class

Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:07 pm

Any potential recruits at the Xavier game?

Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:07 pm

I'm in 119 and didn't see any. Would have been a good one to have some there for sure though.

Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:36 am

CBS reports that Nova, Creighton and Seton Hall will be looked/talked to by the NCAA and possibly the FBI.
Whitehead of Seton Hall was named as a player along w/ more than a dozen others. No players from Creighton were mentioned.
I'm pretty sure Creighton is innocent of any wrongdoing.

Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:37 am

drbluejay wrote:CBS reports that Nova, Creighton and Seton Hall will be looked/talked to by the NCAA and possibly the FBI.
Whitehead of Seton Hall was named as a player along w/ more than a dozen others. No players from Creighton were mentioned.

See the thread on the basketball board. Justin Patton had dinner with an agent who was making payments, but it doesn't seem to be public yet if there was anymore than that.

Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:31 am

LynchMob wrote:
drbluejay wrote:CBS reports that Nova, Creighton and Seton Hall will be looked/talked to by the NCAA and possibly the FBI.

See the thread on the basketball board. Justin Patton had dinner with an agent who was making payments, but it doesn't seem to be public yet if there was anymore than that.

Sorry I missed it. my mistake.

Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:11 am

Pardon my laziness, but do we have 1 or 2 scholarship openings for 2018 if we asume JS is here and his schollie is renewed?

Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:32 am

ictjay wrote:Pardon my laziness, but do we have 1 or 2 scholarship openings for 2018 if we asume JS is here and his schollie is renewed?

My understanding is that if JS' scholarship is renewed, then we would have 0 available scholarships - assuming that Khryi stays. If JS' scholarship is not renewed and KT stays, then we would have 1 available for 18/19. I am going to assume that regardless of KT staying or leaving, JS' scholarship is not renewed.

Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:02 am

ictjay wrote:Pardon my laziness, but do we have 1 or 2 scholarship openings for 2018 if we asume JS is here and his schollie is renewed?

To my knowledge, Jordan's schollie was a one year only deal. They had it open and was great to give him a free year, but it was known upfront it was only one year.

Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:40 am

Virginia & Syracuse will be by Blythewood HS (SC) on Monday to see 6'9 unsigned senior Robert Braswell

Creighton trying to set a time to come in

7' Wing Span
SC 5A State High Jump Champ
53% from 3 on the EYBL

Intriguing name, might help relieve some frontcourt concerns....

Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:53 pm

I remember early Interest by Creighton but then got Froling committed ending further discussion.

This should make Gtmo happy and may stop the incessant pleas for info on CU interest in bigs but probably not.
Post a reply