2018 - 2nd Semester Transfer Options

Keep updated on possible future Bluejays.

Return to Recruiting

Re: 2018 - 2nd Semester Transfer Options

Postby CU4LIFE » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:42 am

Jet915 wrote:
hilltopalum wrote:Does not sound like the Jays will be getting involved with Tucker. Still think he ends up in Big East. G'town seems to be the early leader. I would expect Jay Wright to make a call as well.

Sounds like he will be at the game tomorrow.

And Tucker was in attendance for that Georgetown beat down on Saturday. Good for us! :D
CU4LIFE

Postby jfan » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:42 pm

Georgetown is spinning the Creighton loss as a positive as Tucker can see that there are plenty of minutes available next year if he goes to Georgetown. They might have a point, but if I were a recruit, I would be concerned about the beat down and the lack of interest from the Georgetown fans. You just never know with recruits.
jfan

Postby LynchMob » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:11 pm

jfan wrote:Georgetown is spinning the Creighton loss as a positive as Tucker can see that there are plenty of minutes available next year if he goes to Georgetown. They might have a point, but if I were a recruit, I would be concerned about the beat down and the lack of interest from the Georgetown fans. You just never know with recruits.

Pretty standard spin right there, but I'll tell you what, I've never seen Nick Saban throw a game to make the croots see how much he needs them.
Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose!
LynchMob

Postby gtmoBlue » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:15 pm

Since it appears we aren't interested/lack of 2nd Sem options... Any interesting Juco bigs on the horizon?
"This is our time. This is our great opportunity... Standing strong - for a great, great future." - Fr Timothy Lannon, SJ
“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” - Nicholas Klein (1918)
gtmoBlue

Postby fritzpointer » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:31 pm

Might be a tough sell with a returning starting center who will be a Jr. and a 4 * redshirting who will be a Freshman. Go Jays!
fritzpointer

Postby bluejayfan00 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:53 pm

First of all, I’m pretty sure we don’t have interest in Tucker so our beat down of GT probably doesn’t matter. Secondly, what would us having two centers matter? He’s a wing. He plays the 3/4.
bluejayfan00

Postby fritzpointer » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:02 pm

I was talking about getting a Juco whitch gtmo was asking if we could get a juco big. Thats where 2 centers might be something a juco big wanting playing time would not like. Go Jays!
fritzpointer

Postby gtmoBlue » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:47 am

With 2 bigs with knee histories, and 2 Frosh with no experience (Epperson fits both categories)... Any interesting Juco bigs on the horizon?
How long will Martin's knee(s) last? Will Krampelj play at university level with Jays... or in Europe as a pro? Jays have 1 experienced pivot, need some transfer/Juco insurance. If Krampelj leaves will Mac run with 2 frosh centers? Where's the trust? Where's the love?
"This is our time. This is our great opportunity... Standing strong - for a great, great future." - Fr Timothy Lannon, SJ
“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” - Nicholas Klein (1918)
gtmoBlue

Postby Altman's Advisor » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:55 pm

gtmoBlue wrote:With 2 bigs with knee histories, and 2 Frosh with no experience (Epperson fits both categories)... Any interesting Juco bigs on the horizon?
How long will Martin's knee(s) last? Will Krampelj play at university level with Jays... or in Europe as a pro? Jays have 1 experienced pivot, need some transfer/Juco insurance. If Krampelj leaves will Mac run with 2 frosh centers? Where's the trust? Where's the love?

Ok, which one of you broke gtmo?
Altman's Advisor

Postby mredle » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:03 pm

Altman's Advisor wrote:
gtmoBlue wrote:With 2 bigs with knee histories, and 2 Frosh with no experience (Epperson fits both categories)... Any interesting Juco bigs on the horizon?

Ok, which one of you broke gtmo?

+1
mredle

PreviousNext

Return to Recruiting