Switch to full style
Keep updated on possible future Bluejays.
Post a reply

Re: 2018 - 2nd Semester Transfer Options

Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:46 am

I've got answers, will share on podcast tonight. What other recruiting questions does everyone have?

Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:12 am

hilltopalum wrote:I've got answers, will share on podcast tonight. What other recruiting questions does everyone have?

I have a few questions on Brian "Tugs" Bowen. Not sure you've heard of him.

If Tugs ends up coming this year, would that push Khyri to the bench or would Marcus essentially be out of the rotation?
If Tugs insists on a private chartered plane to take him and his family to road games, is that an NCAA violation?
If Tugs ends up in Omaha, can he gain 60 pounds to become a big banger?
If Tugs becomes a Bluejay, do I really have to call him "Tugs?"

Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:07 pm

LaMoron Ball is leaving UCLA, maybe if Creighton can add more security to the student store we can go after him. If not I am sure there is a soft landing spot overseas in North Korea looking for good players...

Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:23 pm

Tugs and lamiello!!!

Two big big Culture wins.

Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:33 am

Chances are closer to none than slim, buuuuuuut I'm just going to leave this here:

http://www.bleacherreport.com/articles/2745482-the-dauminator

Daum will be eligible to grad transfer at the end of the 2017-18 year.He's a legend at SDSU but I have to imagine if he does spurn the NBA he'll at least look at what another year at SDSU can do for him vs. transferring to another program. Otz and Mac are boys so that would be weird. But the article hints at the possibility. In all honesty I cannot think of a better fit for Daum than the Jays system.

Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:42 am

hilltopalum wrote:Chances are closer to none than slim, buuuuuuut I'm just going to leave this here:

http://www.bleacherreport.com/articles/2745482-the-dauminator

Daum will be eligible to grad transfer at the end of the 2017-18 year.He's a legend at SDSU but I have to imagine if he does spurn the NBA he'll at least look at what another year at SDSU can do for him vs. transferring to another program. Otz and Mac are boys so that would be weird. But the article hints at the possibility. In all honesty I cannot think of a better fit for Daum than the Jays system.

Great read.... Saw him play against UNO at the Conf tourney in Sioux Falls last year, he's the real deal and shoots lights out and has a nose for the ball.

Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:29 pm

another situation to watch could be Mitch Lightfoot at Kansas. The Jayhawks are set to integrate Silvio De Sousa a frontcourt piece that could further reduce Lightfoot's minutes. Creighton recruited Lightfoot out of high school. He had originally committed to New Mexico when Coach Huss was there. His mother was a former Rockhurst student-athlete and Lightfoot's family is from KC. If he decides to look elsewhere he would be a good fit for the program.

Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:51 pm

if we could have an all mitch lineup - that would be sweet

Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:53 pm

hilltopalum wrote:another situation to watch could be Mitch Lightfoot at Kansas. The Jayhawks are set to integrate Silvio De Sousa a frontcourt piece that could further reduce Lightfoot's minutes. Creighton recruited Lightfoot out of high school. He had originally committed to New Mexico when Coach Huss was there. His mother was a former Rockhurst student-athlete and Lightfoot's family is from KC. If he decides to look elsewhere he would be a good fit for the program.

is/wants to be an engineering major

Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:04 pm

Plus he sucks. Change of scenery angle? Hope the staff is aiming higher.
Post a reply