2019 Wing AJ Lawson (Offered)

Keep updated on possible future Bluejays.

Return to Recruiting

Re: 2019 Wing AJ Lawson (Offered)

Postby #RollJays » Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:11 am

LynchMob wrote:I'll keep talking about basketball, you guys can keep resorting to personal insults if that's what helps you ignore that we're now in a 'rebuilding' mode without actually building anything the first time round.

Yeah losing our best player in 2016-17 and our best big man in 2017-18 had nothing to do with the finishes to those seasons. Mac needs to plan for that and start recruiting like we our Kentucky to avoid it. :roll:
#RollJays

Re: 2019 Wing AJ Lawson (Offered)

Postby mredle » Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:36 am

LynchMob wrote:I'll keep talking about basketball, you guys can keep resorting to personal insults if that's what helps you ignore that we're now in a 'rebuilding' mode without actually building anything the first time round.

LynchMob wrote:So now the group delusion about McDermott's accomplishments includes an obligation to believe Cashaw was our first choice as a transfer, despite our public courting of literally dozens of others?

You're right Lynch Mob, saying that we're all "delusional" isn't insulting. You may feel insulted when I say you make things up. But it's true. You make things up and you get called for it. Glass houses my friend.
mredle

Previous

Return to Recruiting