Transfer Targets :: 2018

Keep updated on possible future Bluejays.

Return to Recruiting

Re: Transfer Targets :: 2018

Postby Alphawalt » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:32 pm

ictjay wrote:Became eligible 2nd semester this past season. Not a bad player. Was putting up good stats at ASU as a freshman but bailed at the end of his first semester. Wasn’t a good fit at KU. Heard Wash and Wash St.

I live in Arizona and follow ASU basketball, and can tell you this guy is a head case. He went to three high schools, never happy where he was playing. He had attitude problems even before he came to ASU but was given a shot as he was the highest star player out of HS to sign with ASU since Harden. He then had practice issues before he just up and quit after a handful of games. Now he decides to leave KU. I would say a big NO THANKS to this kid.
Alphawalt

Postby SeattleJay » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:23 am

I can certainly understand how you would feel that way especially if you are an ASU fan. Hurley was really clear that he wasn’t happy with Sam when he left.

I coached at a HS that Sam attended for 2 years and there was a lot of room to mature. With that said, I was happy to see thatBill Self had very positive things to say about Sam. I also have a lot of faith that Coach MAC can bring guys in and do a pretty good job of helping guys mature. He has certainly done this in the past. So, if CU is interested, I’d love to see it work out for CU and Sam. He has a lot of potential.
SeattleJay

Postby shadow » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:16 am

Be careful, we don't want another P ALLEN !
shadow

Postby SeattleJay » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:27 am

Sam Cunliffe (sit one and play 2) is not going to UW per Kansas City Star. He’s looking for a home. He has 6 offers currently including UM and X. May have more offers.
SeattleJay

Postby SeattleJay » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:18 pm

Cunliffe to Evansville. (Glad he didn’t go to X who had offered him. )
SeattleJay

Previous

Return to Recruiting