2018 G Joe Cremo (Grad Transfer, Villanova Commit)

Keep updated on possible future Bluejays.

Return to Recruiting

Re: 2018 G Joe Cremo (Grad Transfer)

Postby ictjay » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:17 am

Visits to KU and Nova are set.
ictjay

Postby gtmoBlue » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:14 pm

"Will I see you in Septemberrrr, or lose you to a summer loveeeee, loveeeeee. Bye bye, so long, farewell...bye bye, so long."

It was nice, but it appears over with Cremo. ;)
"This is our time. This is our great opportunity... Standing strong - for a great, great future." - Fr Timothy Lannon, SJ
“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” - Nicholas Klein (1918)
gtmoBlue

Postby jfan » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:20 pm

gtmoBlue wrote:"Will I see you in Septemberrrr, or lose you to a summer loveeeee, loveeeeee. Bye bye, so long, farewell...bye bye, so long."

You must really be old to remember that song! I remember that song only because my much much older sister used to play it all the time.
jfan

Postby cu8493 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:28 pm

You are giving up way too easy. Let him compare. Want him to have no regrets about choosing CU
cu8493

Postby mredle » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:32 pm

gtmoBLUE, I can't help myself, I've got to ask. On one of these sites you were chiding the Jays and some of the fans for not continuing our pusuit of 5* PG DJ Carton, despite the fact that he's apparently shown little interest in us and has 20 other offers. But now with Cremo you give up because Villanova (who may want Cremo to stay in play until they know what DiVincenzo does - they already have a 5 star point guard coming in) and Kansas (who has lost their entire backcourt) show up at the last minute? Am I allowing your inconsistency to be the hobgoblin of my little mind?
mredle

Postby gtmoBlue » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:34 pm

jfan wrote:
gtmoBlue wrote:"Will I see you in Septemberrrr, or lose you to a summer loveeeee, loveeeeee. Bye bye, so long, farewell...bye bye, so long."

You must really be old to remember that song! I remember that song only because my much much older sister used to play it all the time.

Well yes. It's one of the perks for living a long time. ;)
"This is our time. This is our great opportunity... Standing strong - for a great, great future." - Fr Timothy Lannon, SJ
“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” - Nicholas Klein (1918)
gtmoBlue

Postby gtmoBlue » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:23 pm

Well, I suppose I'm a bit confused by Cremo. He has a short window of time and he was only visiting listed schools - that has changed. He is looking for a school where he can start/play - that too has changed. He will be behind Donte D, Booth, and Quinerly at Nova and behind KJ Lawson, Quintin Grimes, Devon Dotson at KU. Neither seems a viable choice. We seem the best opportunity for a 1 yr grad transfer. Must be the bright lights of Philly and Lawrence, KS. The signing period ends in a little over 2 weeks.

As for 2019 guys we have plenty of time (another year) to work in gaining a commitment.
gtmoBlue

Postby Easypaddy » Tue May 01, 2018 7:19 am

Great song! But it pales in comparison to the Grammy award-winning "Smooth" by Santana featuring Rob Thomas of Matchbox 20 :)
Easypaddy

Postby ictjay » Tue May 01, 2018 8:18 am

gtmoBlue wrote:Well, I suppose I'm a bit confused by Cremo. He has a short window of time and he was only visiting listed schools - that has changed. He is looking for a school where he can start/play - that too has changed. He will be behind Donte D, Booth, and Quinerly at Nova and behind KJ Lawson, Quintin Grimes, Devon Dotson at KU. Neither seems a viable choice. We seem the best opportunity for a 1 yr grad transfer. Must be the bright lights of Philly and Lawrence, KS. The signing period ends in a little over 2 weeks.

As for 2019 guys we have plenty of time (another year) to work in gaining a commitment.

All true except with both scenarios, he gets 25 minutes a game. Talking him playing 3 positions for either team. Of course if he stumbles a bit early, he will be spectating.
ictjay

Postby ictjay » Tue May 01, 2018 8:23 am

Never mind on KU, forgot about Garrett and Cunliffe coming back also. LOL
ictjay

PreviousNext

Return to Recruiting