2018 G Joe Cremo (Grad Transfer, Villanova Commit)

Keep updated on possible future Bluejays.

Return to Recruiting

Re: 2018 G Joe Cremo (Grad Transfer)

Postby bluejayfan00 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:02 am

IF we land Cremo, AND Khyri stays, I see us as the second best team in the league, IMO. You can play with lineups a little but it could potentially look like this

PG: Mintz
G: Khyri
G:Cremo
F:Krampelj
C:Epperson
Bench
Harrell
Ballock
Alexander
Zegarowski
Jefferson
Joseph
Bishop
Froling

Obviously, pieces other than Khyri could leave. But, we would be really deep. Returning Khyri and landing a Cremo would keep Ballock and Alexander on the bench and lessen their minutes, but that would be a hell of a bench.
bluejayfan00

Postby NUgradCUfan » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:43 am

bluejayfan00 wrote:IF we land Cremo, AND Khyri stays, I see us as the second best team in the league, IMO. You can play with lineups a little but it could potentially look like this

Bench
Harrell
Ballock
Alexander
Zegarowski
Jefferson
Joseph
Bishop
Froling

Obviously, pieces other than Khyri could leave. But, we would be really deep. Returning Khyri and landing a Cremo would keep Ballock and Alexander on the bench and lessen their minutes, but that would be a hell of a bench.

I likey that lineup. Regardless of what happens with Khyri, at least we are guaranteed the Krampelj Epperson duo. I'm giddy to see them on the floor together.
NUgradCUfan

Postby Outlaw_Wales » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:53 am

NUgradCUfan wrote:
bluejayfan00 wrote:IF we land Cremo, AND Khyri stays, I see us as the second best team in the league, IMO. You can play with lineups a little but it could potentially look like this

Bench
Harrell
Ballock
Alexander
Zegarowski
Jefferson
Joseph
Bishop
Froling

I likey that lineup. Regardless of what happens with Khyri, at least we are guaranteed the Krampelj Epperson duo. I'm giddy to see them on the floor together.

I hope we get to see that. But not even close to a guarantee. Not a guarantee both return, or are healthy, or play together instead of both taking turns at the 5.
Outlaw_Wales

Postby NUgradCUfan » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:06 am

Outlaw_Wales wrote:
NUgradCUfan wrote:

Bench
Harrell
Ballock
Alexander
Zegarowski
Jefferson
Joseph
Bishop
Froling

I hope we get to see that. But not even close to a guarantee. Not a guarantee both return, or are healthy, or play together instead of both taking turns at the 5.

I get what you're saying but "not even close" seems like a stretch. I highly doubt one is leaving. But you're right we don't really know how Mac will handle that rotation.
NUgradCUfan

Postby CURx » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:58 pm

I just don't see Martin and Epp playing much at the same time. I think they both bring that pick and roll lob that puts SOOO much pressure on defenses that trying to deal with it for a full 40 minutes is really going to be a challenge for opponents. Particularly if Ronnie can continue to step up his production at the 4 spot with.
CURx

Postby Jet915 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:05 pm

Bench
Harrell
Ballock
Alexander
Zegarowski
Jefferson
Joseph
Bishop
Froling

Gosh, that is so unlikely but one can dream right?
Jet915

Postby gtmoBlue » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:16 pm

https://247sports.com/college/basketbal ... -116937904

Good kid...would be good for us to get him.
"This is our time. This is our great opportunity... Standing strong - for a great, great future." - Fr Timothy Lannon, SJ
“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” - Nicholas Klein (1918)
gtmoBlue

Postby Alphawalt » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:59 pm

Can we sign both Cremo and McEwen without anyone leaving, or would one player we currently have on the roster have to leave?
Alphawalt

Postby hilltopalum » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:19 am

Alphawalt wrote:Can we sign both Cremo and McEwen without anyone leaving, or would one player we currently have on the roster have to leave?

we only have one spot at this moment. If Khyri were to leave we would have two.
hilltopalum

Postby cu8493 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:05 am

Yeah, I think they have to assume Khyri is leaving so they don't get caught short if he does enter the draft. Coaches would have to make a really tough decision if two want to come and Khyri decides to stay. But, making tough decisions that impact kids is an unfortunate reality if the ultimate goal is a team that gets out of the first weekend of the tournament.
cu8493

PreviousNext

Return to Recruiting