Prior Recruits

Keep updated on possible future Bluejays.

Return to Recruiting

Prior Recruits

Postby AttyAlum » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:17 am

Seems to be a lot of action regarding former recruits, so I'd thought I'd start a separate thread to talk about it a little bit.

Ian Steere has decided to transfer after one game.
Chris Clarke is apparently out at Va Tech.

And now this:

"But I truly care about Creighton and the fans and what they've done for me the last three years. I want to give them one more year and take care of business in the Big East so we can prove people wrong.'' ---- Doug McDermott
AttyAlum

Re: Prior Recruits

Postby mannygakou » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:56 am

Nick Norton playing PG for D-Rock
mannygakou

Postby Altman's Advisor » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:40 pm

Don’t look up A.J. Lawson’s last two games.
Altman's Advisor

Postby JayPak » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:56 pm

Norton’s very good, at the MVC level.
"I want to beat (NU) so bad. This is a blue state...I’m a Creighton Bluejay. I’ve always wanted to go to Creighton...never really liked Nebraska...Creighton trusted me and Nebraska was just…out there...Can’t wait to play ’em..." ~Justin Patton
JayPak

Postby JayPak » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:57 pm

Altman's Advisor wrote:Don’t look up A.J. Lawson’s last two games.

Of course, now I had to:
Lawson’s 23 points against Stony Brook were the most by a South Carolina rookie since Sindarius Thornwell in 2014. His eight assists against Norfolk State topped a 2016 USC rookie performance by P.J. Dozier. His six rebounds Tuesday led the team.
"I want to beat (NU) so bad. This is a blue state...I’m a Creighton Bluejay. I’ve always wanted to go to Creighton...never really liked Nebraska...Creighton trusted me and Nebraska was just…out there...Can’t wait to play ’em..." ~Justin Patton
JayPak

Postby gtmoBlue » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:00 pm

Seems that both Jarreau and Gresham have fit in with U of Houston. Both contributing and Houston is one of the last undefeated teams.
"This is our time. This is our great opportunity... Standing strong - for a great, great future." - Fr Timothy Lannon, SJ
“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” - Nicholas Klein (1918)
gtmoBlue

Return to Recruiting