Kerwin Walton 2020 SG

Keep updated on possible future Bluejays.

Return to Recruiting

Re: Kerwin Walton 2020 SG

Postby Helmzy » Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:16 pm

ZMagic30 wrote:
Helmzy wrote:Kerwin's agent said KW was planning to commit to Creighton. From my understanding we were recruiting both but could only take one.

Kerwin was not an intentional plot to put pressure on Baylor like some people on the Bluejay Bummer board think.

Weird that you would know that, seeing as you’re blacklisted from the board on more than one account. Kinda confirms the burners.

People send me stuff from there and ask if its true. I just get a kick that people pay for some misleading news. There is no reason for me to be on Bluejay Bummer.
Helmzy

Postby ZMagic30 » Fri Jun 03, 2022 5:50 pm

You’re a petulant manchild who is potentially the most jaded ex-employee of all time. I don’t know a single poster on there who doesn’t think that you’re a joke, and the fact that you’re going out of your way to shit talk them isn’t a good look for you. You hit lightning in a bottle and got some twitter followers, congratulations. Also, everyone on there knows that you made a burner account. It isn’t even speculation at this point. It’s $9 a month, and certain people (who I’m sure would break your heart, if you knew who) have openly said that they trust them with information that they wouldn’t tell you. But sure, go ahead and keep this act up like everyone doesn’t see through you. Have fun when the well dries up.
ZMagic30

Postby vivid_dude » Sat Jun 04, 2022 12:56 am

<Insert Michael Jackson eating popcorn gif.>
vivid_dude

Postby Helmzy » Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:06 pm

ZMagic30 wrote:You’re a petulant manchild who is potentially the most jaded ex-employee of all time. I don’t know a single poster on there who doesn’t think that you’re a joke, and the fact that you’re going out of your way to shit talk them isn’t a good look for you. You hit lightning in a bottle and got some twitter followers, congratulations. Also, everyone on there knows that you made a burner account. It isn’t even speculation at this point. It’s $9 a month, and certain people (who I’m sure would break your heart, if you knew who) have openly said that they trust them with information that they wouldn’t tell you. But sure, go ahead and keep this act up like everyone doesn’t see through you. Have fun when the well dries up.

Say what you want. Bluejay Bummer board is in its own little world (outside of a few people). Did I get lucky with my Twitter account? Yes I did, I’ve said that before I’m very blessed. But I’m just a fan like everyone else here. I am not above anyone else. But I will not put up with the fake news that’s being spread about me. I have no idea who you are, but I’m not gonna insult you or call you names.. I’m a 21 year old college student, I am still learning a lot about life. Have I gone about some things the wrong way? Yes. But you can’t judge me off an internet board or a Twitter account. And the well drying up? Idk what well you’re referring to but my well is spring fed ;)
Helmzy

Postby sdebole059 » Sun Jun 05, 2022 12:42 am

Helmzy wrote:
ZMagic30 wrote:You’re a petulant manchild who is potentially the most jaded ex-employee of all time. I don’t know a single poster on there who doesn’t think that you’re a joke, and the fact that you’re going out of your way to shit talk them isn’t a good look for you. You hit lightning in a bottle and got some twitter followers, congratulations. Also, everyone on there knows that you made a burner account. It isn’t even speculation at this point. It’s $9 a month, and certain people (who I’m sure would break your heart, if you knew who) have openly said that they trust them with information that they wouldn’t tell you. But sure, go ahead and keep this act up like everyone doesn’t see through you. Have fun when the well dries up.

Say what you want. Bluejay Bummer board is in its own little world (outside of a few people). Did I get lucky with my Twitter account? Yes I did, I’ve said that before I’m very blessed. But I’m just a fan like everyone else here. I am not above anyone else. But I will not put up with the fake news that’s being spread about me. I have no idea who you are, but I’m not gonna insult you or call you names.. I’m a 21 year old college student, I am still learning a lot about life. Have I gone about some things the wrong way? Yes. But you can’t judge me off an internet board or a Twitter account. And the well drying up? Idk what well you’re referring to but my well is spring fed ;)

I give respect to Helmzy for what he has done for the Creighton Community and the many contributions he has given. Some people won't understand it but thats okay...just let them think what they wanna think and move on
sdebole059

Postby Wizard of Westroads » Sun Jun 05, 2022 7:58 am

Here you go, Viv!

Wizard of Westroads

Postby LJay » Sun Jun 05, 2022 8:18 am

89 - 60
LJay

Postby ZMagic30 » Sun Jun 05, 2022 3:40 pm

Helmzy wrote:

You being 21 years old is exactly why you need to cut the shit that you’re pulling right now and grow out of it. The only person living in their own world is you. You claim that you’re not above anyone else while mocking other fans for being members at BJB. I can absolutely judge you off of a message board if the way that you’re conducting yourself makes you look like a shithead. And you and I both know that the only reason you’re even attempting to discredit BJB is because the people on that board know about the shit that you pulled. Business advice: you should’ve hired a PR guy when you decided to quit BJB after working there for a day and then creating a competing business model. And you can say it’s gonna be free - but you talked about doing “fundraising” to raise money for - let me get this straight - you and another guy you run the account with, right? Kinda weird to be fundraising money for… yourself. But hey, what do I know? I’ve never carpet bombed people’s DMs on twitter to get information, maybe that costs a pretty penny!
ZMagic30

Postby Helmzy » Sun Jun 05, 2022 4:13 pm

You’re brainwashed lol. Check my DM’s. I rarely DM first. Bluejay Bummer tried to buy me out. I have some recording you should listen to. Someone from CU staff DM’d me about Farabello FIRST. I told Tim Krueger because I “worked” for him. He said he thought the staff wanted me to intentionally “leak it” so it’ll push another recruit and I had bad information. I can literally show you the texts. Tim wanted me to start crediting Bluejay Bummer on all my tweets and stop running my account and run the Bummer. Again I can show you texts. I wasn’t going to get paid $50 a month for that. I’d rather do my own thing with what I created. Bluejay Bummer has a horrible reputation now outside of their little propaganda board. A few on there are awesome. I have nothing against Jeremy, he has awesome information. But people like you is what makes the board have such a bad reputation. So many DM’s and texts I’ve gotten saying how much they hate Bluejay Bummer. I have evidence on everything I said. You have nothing because you get all your information from lies. You are a loser. Everything you say is a lie just to make me look bad. Literally everything should be discredited you say on here. I’m done arguing.
Helmzy

Postby JBD123 » Sun Jun 05, 2022 5:32 pm

Helmzy you are so classless. You do at times get good information and I think everyone appreciates that and appreciates that you’re a big fan. But people are mad at you not because of anything anyone said at BJB, but because of your own actions. All of the things you’ve complained about BJB, such as having to credit BJB with news and etc., should have been obvious to you when you took the job. Your actions since then have been completely immature and classless and are making people angry. You were clearly in the wrong with the BJB situation (and your burner accounts are obvious) and you’ve handled it poorly. You have a lot of growing up to do.
JBD123

PreviousNext

Return to Recruiting