2021 F Jaylon Moses

Keep updated on possible future Bluejays.

Return to Recruiting

2021 F Jaylon Moses

Postby hilltopalum » Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:45 pm

6-8 athletic forward, coming off back-to-back ACL tears could be a higher riser on the AAU scene this year for Martin Bros.

schools are eager to see how Moses bounces back from the time off. Iowa, Iowa State, Drake, Northern Iowa, Creighton and Portland are among the schools showing interest. Moses has also visited UCLA and Wisconsin.

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/sports/high-school/recruiting/2019/04/04/iowa-recruiting-class-2021-forwards-chase-courbat-jaylon-moses-important-aau-martin-bros/3332448002/
hilltopalum

Re: 2021 F Jaylon Moses

Postby JayPak » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:55 pm

Perfect. We are ACL Recovery U.!
"I want to beat (NU) so bad. This is a blue state...I’m a Creighton Bluejay. I’ve always wanted to go to Creighton...never really liked Nebraska...Creighton trusted me and Nebraska was just…out there...Can’t wait to play ’em..." ~Justin Patton
JayPak

Postby Chicagojayfan » Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:13 am

The disruption to play really made it hard for guys like him and Courbat in Iowa.

Moses has talent, but given the kind of guys we're bringing in, it would be hard to offer with his injury history - even if he started to show that potential on the court. Courbat would be another to watch, but Miller would definitely be higher on our list.

I could see Courbat moving up fast if he gets some court time this fall, though. Big men who can shoot are always popular
Chicagojayfan

Postby gtmoBlue » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:03 pm

Aww, what the heck. Offer both Courbat and Moses on "potential" and upside. Both should develop nicely over the next year and do well here. Both guys would be good fits in our system. That's the roll of the dice in recruiting anyways and we need some Iowa kids on the team. AND there's no current indication that Miller or Sallis are heading our way.
"This is our time. This is our great opportunity... Standing strong - for a great, great future." - Fr Timothy Lannon, SJ
“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” - Nicholas Klein (1918)
gtmoBlue

Return to Recruiting