2020 Transfers - Bigs

Keep updated on possible future Bluejays.

Return to Recruiting

Re: 2020 Transfers - Bigs

Postby drbluejay » Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:47 am

Bill Walton says you don't win with size or strength, you win with skill, timing and position. I agree with Bill.
Creighton does not have size or much strength, but they have a lot of skill, timing and position and that is why CU ended up winning the conference and being rated 7th in the final poll.
drbluejay

Postby #RollJays » Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:41 am

drbluejay wrote:Bill Walton says you don't win with size or strength, you win with skill, timing and position. I agree with Bill.
Creighton does not have size or much strength, but they have a lot of skill, timing and position and that is why CU ended up winning the conference and being rated 7th in the final poll.

I am taking DJ and Denzel in a back alley fight against a lot of people.
#RollJays

Postby Realhoops » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:45 am

#RollJays wrote:
drbluejay wrote:Bill Walton says you don't win with size or strength, you win with skill, timing and position. I agree with Bill.

... and next year we could be putting two 7-footers on the floor. Along with Bishop, Denzel, and Damian, they bring both some size and strength AND skill.
--Walt Whitman
Realhoops

Postby drbluejay » Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:11 am

#RollJays wrote:

Denzel has strength but as a whole, I still don't see very much strength, but that is fine with me. You can never have too many guards.
Coach Mac is ahead of the game by recruiting skilled players who can shoot and run the floor.
drbluejay

Previous

Return to Recruiting