2020 G Alex O'Connell (Transfer - Signed)

Keep updated on possible future Bluejays.

Return to Recruiting

Re: 2020 G Alex O'Connell (Transfer - Signed)

Postby Jet915 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:06 pm

vivid_dude wrote:Waiver being filed for AOC to play. This would be huge for this season. And if AOC can play again next year with a COVID waiver, even better.

Really needed to happen, with Rati out, we dont have much guard depth with just Jones and Mitchell off the bench. Wonder how long it will take to get a ruling...
Jet915

Postby Realhoops » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:27 pm

Jet915 wrote:
vivid_dude wrote:Waiver being filed for AOC to play. This would be huge for this season. And if AOC can play again next year with a COVID waiver, even better.

Really needed to happen, with Rati out, we dont have much guard depth with just Jones and Mitchell off the bench. Wonder how long it will take to get a ruling...

Should have done this a couple months ago just to be on the safe side. There was never a downside for requesting it a long time ago.
--Walt Whitman
Realhoops

Postby drbluejay » Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:07 pm

I will never say AOC when referring to Alex O'Connell.
Google AOC and the only thing that comes up is Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
drbluejay

Postby ZMagic30 » Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:14 pm

You’re a dipshit. It’s his initials, and it’s not political. If you’re googling “AOC” to find information about Alex O’Connell, you’re also a dipshit. Thanks for reviving a thread that hadn’t been posted in since last November to say something that only a dipshit would say.
ZMagic30

Postby Jays26 » Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:43 pm

ZMagic30 wrote:You’re a dipshit. It’s his initials, and it’s not political. If you’re googling “AOC” to find information about Alex O’Connell, you’re also a dipshit. Thanks for reviving a thread that hadn’t been posted in since last November to say something that only a dipshit would say.

So the good Doc just figured this out about AOC? And he had to google it! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Watch it with calling him names tho, you will hurt his feelings.
Jays26

Postby drbluejay » Tue Jul 13, 2021 5:44 am

Jays26 wrote:
ZMagic30 wrote:You’re a dipshit. It’s his initials, and it’s not political. If you’re googling “AOC” to find information about Alex O’Connell, you’re also a dipshit. Thanks for reviving a thread that hadn’t been posted in since last November to say something that only a dipshit would say.

So the good Doc just figured this out about AOC? And he had to google it! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Watch it with calling him names tho, you will hurt his feelings.

The only one hurt is the one who does the name calling. There are always a few that resort to calling people names.
Over 99% of posters are above calling people names.
drbluejay

Previous

Return to Recruiting