2022 F Taj Manning

Keep updated on possible future Bluejays.

Return to Recruiting

2022 F Taj Manning

Postby JacobPadilla » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:09 pm

Manning is from Grandview, Missouri, and runs with KC Run GMC. Creighton watched him play this weekend in the Camp United deal with OSA and Howard Pulley and liked what they saw enough to offer.

I watched him against the OSA 17s with Hunter and Tucker. Manning put up 25 and 11 and was really impressive. high-level athlete with a soft touch on his jumper. He's more of a 4 than a 3 I think at this point and is a little undersized at 6'6" or so, but he's got two more years to develop before he hits college.
JacobPadilla

Re: 2022 F Taj Manning

Postby JacobPadilla » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:18 pm

Eric Bossi wrote about Manning in his latest Three-Point Play column.

https://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com ... aj-manning

Milwaukee was his first offer. He told Bossi he's heard from Arkansas, Kansas State, Missouri, North Carolina and Purdue.
JacobPadilla

Re: 2022 F Taj Manning

Postby Chicagojayfan » Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:23 am

JacobPadilla wrote:Manning is from Grandview, Missouri, and runs with KC Run GMC. Creighton watched him play this weekend in the Camp United deal with OSA and Howard Pulley and liked what they saw enough to offer.

I watched him against the OSA 17s with Hunter and Tucker. Manning put up 25 and 11 and was really impressive. high-level athlete with a soft touch on his jumper. He's more of a 4 than a 3 I think at this point and is a little undersized at 6'6" or so, but he's got two more years to develop before he hits college.

We definitely seem to have a great relationship with KC Run GMC. Have to think we have a reasonably good chance here. Looks like there is tons of talent in our offer list and a lot of good relationships, though.
Chicagojayfan

Return to Recruiting