2022 Transfer Thread

Keep updated on possible future Bluejays.

Return to Recruiting

Re: 2022 Transfer Thread

Postby Realhoops » Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:16 am

LJay wrote:Incoming class vs outgoing net. The Jays have #20 incoming and lost little going out to net to #7. St John’s incoming #29.

I’m not a Mike Anderson believer. Not sure if anyone has gotten less from the talent on the roster since he arrived except maybe Ewing. I would rank SJU #1 underachiever with GU right behind.

DePaul is up there to me, too. They have had some legit players over the last five years and nothing to show for it.
--Walt Whitman
Realhoops

Postby Durango Jay » Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:29 am

Realhoops wrote:
LJay wrote:Incoming class vs outgoing net. The Jays have #20 incoming and lost little going out to net to #7. St John’s incoming #29.

I’m not a Mike Anderson believer. Not sure if anyone has gotten less from the talent on the roster since he arrived except maybe Ewing. I would rank SJU #1 underachiever with GU right behind.

DePaul is up there to me, too. They have had some legit players over the last five years and nothing to show for it.

This, to me, shows how important culture is. It takes time, effort, and a consistent plan to attract the people needed. Having continuity with the AD and Coach is vital.
Durango Jay

Postby Alphawalt » Sat Jun 04, 2022 1:49 pm

The stats on Georgetown show what a joke of a coach Ewing and the program have become - 8 transfers in, 7 out. Can’t expect to compete in BE with that kind of turnover every year. I know GU is a very woke place, and Ewing is a legend of a player, but seems like his days there would be very numbered.
Alphawalt

Postby Outlaw_Wales » Sat Jun 04, 2022 4:06 pm

“Woke”?
Outlaw_Wales

Previous

Return to Recruiting