2024 PG/G Britt Prince

Keep updated on possible future Bluejays.

Return to Recruiting

Re: 2024 PG/G Britt Prince

Postby bluejayfan00 » Sun Nov 05, 2023 3:37 pm

Nebraska
bluejayfan00

Postby TrueBlueJay » Sun Nov 05, 2023 6:39 pm

Im sure vivid will be pleased.
TrueBlueJay

Postby vivid_dude » Sun Nov 05, 2023 6:44 pm

TrueBlueJay wrote:Im sure vivid will be pleased.

You’d be wrong. Could not care less.

The only Nebraska female basketball player I can name, ever, is Karen Jennings. That’s only because she was a real estate agent I dealt with. Hell, I can’t name one player on the current men’s team. I promise you - you spend more time thinking about Nebraska basketball than i do. They (and I, apparently) live rent free in your head.
vivid_dude

Postby LJay » Sun Nov 05, 2023 7:04 pm

Im sure vivid will be pleased.
89 - 60
LJay

Postby vivid_dude » Sun Nov 05, 2023 7:36 pm

LJay wrote:Im sure vivid will be pleased.

You’re upset because you hate the Huskers more than you like the Jays. I can’t comprehend that mindset, but okay. If harnessing your anger/disappointment in a super unclever way and directing it toward me is your defense mechanism, I’m there for you. As a CU fan, I’m bummed Britt is going to Lincoln too.

Please know I appreciate your recruiting contributions. Maybe stick to that though? This wasn’t it.

GO JAYS!!
vivid_dude

Postby HomerJay » Sun Nov 05, 2023 8:06 pm

I’m sure vivid will be pleased.
HomerJay

Postby Jaybird » Mon Nov 06, 2023 11:45 am

I think you guys nailed it. I'm convinced that vivid is delighted with this announcement. When the news broke, I'm sure he jumped up and down and screamed "oh boy, oh boy" roughly 32 times while doing a little dance, then broke out that extra-special red huckster sweater-vest, the one with the needlework showing profiles of Osborne and Lucky Catch Davison and Mike Rozier sewn into it (not any of his other regular huckster sweater-vests), popped the vest a few times, and that he was still so excited he went to see Barbie again just to burn off all that nervous energy, and that the more he denies ever having even heard of nebraska women's hoops, didn't know they had a team, doesn't like 'em anyway, and the more he says it's you guys, you guys are the problem, not him, and that he has a condo rent-free in your heads or some cliche nonsense like that, it means I'm right.

That's what I think, and I have zero doubt of it. And who can blame him, really. It's a big win for his side.
Jaybird

Postby vivid_dude » Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:59 pm

That's some fun fan fiction! Serious question: in your mind, is making up a bunch of stuff really a sick burn? I don't get it. Even when you spent a few years calling Waylon a robot, I asked myself: Does this guy really think this is clever?

As an adult, I don't know how to argue this way. Nor, would I ever want to. It's tough to go back and forth with a doofus who creates fictional insults and pats himself on the back, as he thinks "I got him!" How am I supposed to respond to weird, made-up sweater vest, Barbie jabs? I can't in a serious way, because it's not serious.

But you know what? I'm in a sporting mood. Let me give it a try. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you - the Jaybird style of 4th-grade unclever playground arguing.

Hey Jaybird - nice comebacks, especially from someone who lives in his mom's basement and works at KFC. Guess what? Colonel Sanders doesn't like you and your cole slaw sucks. Does mommy know you have her laptop's password to get on the BJU? Ha! I bet the password is "password" because stupidity is genetic. Not sure why you keep bringing up Barbie, since you're the one with Mighty Morphin Power Ranger sheets on your futon that haven't been changed in years. Mommy (who you live with and doesn't know your father and only keeps you around for the friends & family discount at KFC) wants you to change the sheets by yourself, like a big boy, but .... you know what? I can't do it. I tried; I really tried. But I can't dumb myself down this much. Imitating you hurt my brain.

Try harder, man. If fiction is all you got, you got nothing.

(This is usually when the doofus doubles down on the fiction.) Proceed, kind sir!
vivid_dude

Postby Jaysker12 » Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:26 pm

I'm sure vivid will be pleased.
Jaysker12

Postby Outlaw_Wales » Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:21 pm

Not particularly surprising when one of her good friends is the daughter of Nebraska's coach. It's a shame because she has so much potential.
Outlaw_Wales

Previous

Return to Recruiting