Trelly Time

Keep updated on possible future Bluejays.

Return to Recruiting

Re: Trelly Time

Postby Chicagojayfan » Tue Apr 11, 2023 8:38 pm

JacobPadilla wrote:Doesn't look like Creighton ever made any kind of real push. Hopefully that means they feel good about guys ranked higher on their board plus guys already on the roster.

I think you're right, and I hope the coaches are right about what they are thinking they can land :)

I thought he would have fit best with us as a 6th man, so probably best for him to go look for a starting job anyway
Chicagojayfan

Postby omajay » Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:41 pm

Latrell has scheduled a visit to Arizona (after his Alabama visit).
omajay

Postby Jaysker12 » Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:24 pm

Looks like he's trying to find somewhere better than NU.
Jaysker12

Postby Jays26 » Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:25 pm

Jaysker12 wrote:Looks like he's trying to find somewhere better than NU.

Certainly can't blame him.

Shouldn't be hard to find.
Jays26

Postby vivid_dude » Sat Apr 22, 2023 2:52 pm

Canceled visits to Arizona and Cincinnati. Got a crystal ball to Alabama. It feels like the Wrightsell/Sallis/Hepburn to Lincoln thing some were proclaiming may not happen.
vivid_dude

Postby Realhoops » Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:06 pm

vivid_dude wrote:Canceled visits to Arizona and Cincinnati. Got a crystal ball to Alabama. It feels like the Wrightsell/Sallis/Hepburn to Lincoln thing some were proclaiming may not happen.

Hepburn isn’t even in the portal. And him going to Lincoln would rank as one of the biggest surprises in my entire life — especially after Husker fans booed him loudly every time he touched the ball last year and pushed his dad to call them out on social media.

Sallis will likely be impressed with the spring game atmosphere. Think it would be pretty amazing to see him go from a borderline too 10 team at Gonzaga to a team projected outside the top ten in the Big Ten but you never know. He would immediately be the star there.
--Walt Whitman
Realhoops

Postby vivid_dude » Sat Apr 22, 2023 6:39 pm

I was being a bit facetious. Some very delusional Husker fans were selling that fantasy trio coming to Lincoln. I doubt any end up there.
vivid_dude

Postby Jaysker12 » Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:35 pm

I think there's a decent chance Sallis ends up there.
Jaysker12

Postby Chicagojayfan » Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:42 am

vivid_dude wrote:I was being a bit facetious. Some very delusional Husker fans were selling that fantasy trio coming to Lincoln. I doubt any end up there.

I did see some Husker fans speculating about those 3. While Sallis might be a good fit there, it looks like Wrightsell's going to a top team, and Hepburn never made much sense. He's started every game of his career at WI, has the ball in his hands all of the time, fits their system and seems to love the coach. Oh, and that booing incident in Lincoln certainly wouldn't make them more appealing as a destination
Chicagojayfan

Postby TrueBlueJay » Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:23 am

Chicagojayfan wrote:
vivid_dude wrote:I was being a bit facetious. Some very delusional Husker fans were selling that fantasy trio coming to Lincoln. I doubt any end up there.

I did see some Husker fans speculating about those 3. While Sallis might be a good fit there, it looks like Wrightsell's going to a top team, and Hepburn never made much sense. He's started every game of his career at WI, has the ball in his hands all of the time, fits their system and seems to love the coach. Oh, and that booing incident in Lincoln certainly wouldn't make them more appealing as a destination

Your description of Chucky sounds like R2 a month ago.
TrueBlueJay

PreviousNext

Return to Recruiting