Switch to full style
Keep updated on possible future Bluejays.
Post a reply

Re: 2023 transfer portal

Mon Jun 12, 2023 5:37 pm

Grant Nelson to Alabama

Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:22 am

Chandler Lawson has entered the portal. Don't think we will be interested
Last edited by Helmzy on Mon Jun 19, 2023 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:07 pm

SeattleJay wrote:Grant Nelson to Alabama

This appears to still not be official. My bad.

Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:09 pm

Lot of kids got very bad advice.

Tue Jun 27, 2023 8:33 am

I wonder how many West Virginia players will now look to transfer…

Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:08 am

AttyAlum wrote:I wonder how many West Virginia players will now look to transfer…

Not as many as were going to before they picked Eilert. Tre Mitchell is gone. Joe Toussaint is still in the portal and taking visits. Couple of forwards at the back end of the rotation are in the portal. Kerr Kriisa withdrew and is staying. Seems like the rest of the team is sticking together for the most part.

Tue Jun 27, 2023 12:48 pm

LJay wrote:Lot of kids got very bad advice.

I'm not sure it's all bad advice, the Covid years glutted the system a bit and the NIL/portal situation has allowed teams to "recruit" over guys in the portal. The Covid years eligibility will work its way out, but I think there are going to be a lot of kids who don't work out who are looking for spots at lower levels of competition

Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:09 pm

JacobPadilla wrote:
AttyAlum wrote:I wonder how many West Virginia players will now look to transfer…

Not as many as were going to before they picked Eilert. Tre Mitchell is gone. Joe Toussaint is still in the portal and taking visits. Couple of forwards at the back end of the rotation are in the portal. Kerr Kriisa withdrew and is staying. Seems like the rest of the team is sticking together for the most part.

Per the OWH, Hoiberg is pursuing them.
Post a reply