Helmzy

Keep updated on possible future Bluejays.

Return to Recruiting

Re: Helmzy

Postby gtmoBlue » Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:45 pm

Luv this team & these guys. However, creating a backlog at the top does more harm than good. All 4 need to move on, also Farabello - freeing up PT for the hoards behind them.
While young JD and potentially Juni M (TOSU) need to see the court. Knox and LJ need PT. The gang of forwards 3-4s) want to play, as well as Fred & Brock. Keep the pipeline flowing ….

At this rate the ‘23 guys will never get off the pine- passed over by the ‘24 & ‘25 classes, then here comes Big Sam and the ‘26 crew! Keep the pipeline open and flowing please.
"This is our time. This is our great opportunity... Standing strong - for a great, great future." - Fr Timothy Lannon, SJ
“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” - Nicholas Klein (1918)
gtmoBlue

Postby Outlaw_Wales » Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:18 pm

gtmoBlue wrote:Luv this team & these guys. However, creating a backlog at the top does more harm than good. All 4 need to move on, also Farabello - freeing up PT for the hoards behind them.
While young JD and potentially Juni M (TOSU) need to see the court. Knox and LJ need PT. The gang of forwards 3-4s) want to play, as well as Fred & Brock. Keep the pipeline flowing ….

At this rate the ‘23 guys will never get off the pine- passed over by the ‘24 & ‘25 classes, then here comes Big Sam and the ‘26 crew! Keep the pipeline open and flowing please.

All due respect, gtmo, but go back to bed. You are probably the only Creighton fan on earth who would say that they would prefer not having one of the big four back next year. Ashworth almost certainly will be back, and if one of Trey / Baylor / Kalk were able and wanted to come back, 99 percent of Jays fans would take that in an absolute heartbeat. But then again you seem to usually bring up guys who aren't even on our roster when you talk about the Jays, so it's probably not surprising.
Outlaw_Wales

Postby SonofFrankTomera » Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:28 pm

Outlaw_Wales wrote:
gtmoBlue wrote:Luv this team & these guys. However, creating a backlog at the top does more harm than good. All 4 need to move on, also Farabello - freeing up PT for the hoards behind them.

All due respect, gtmo, but go back to bed. You are probably the only Creighton fan on earth who would say that they would prefer not having one of the big four back next year. Ashworth almost certainly will be back, and if one of Trey / Baylor / Kalk were able and wanted to come back, 99 percent of Jays fans would take that in an absolute heartbeat. But then again you seem to usually bring up guys who aren't even on our roster when you talk about the Jays, so it's probably not surprising.

Pretty sure Baylor is out of eligibility no?
SonofFrankTomera

Postby SeattleJay » Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:31 pm

SonofFrankTomera wrote:
Outlaw_Wales wrote:

Pretty sure Baylor is out of eligibility no?

Correct
SeattleJay

Postby fritzpointer » Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:48 pm

Helmzy thanks for what you do. Will CU have any recruits visit this week end? Go Jays!!!
fritzpointer

Postby Helmzy » Sat Apr 13, 2024 8:25 am

fritzpointer wrote:Helmzy thanks for what you do. Will CU have any recruits visit this week end? Go Jays!!!

Roddy Gayle soon!
Helmzy

Postby fritzpointer » Sat Apr 13, 2024 10:10 am

Thanks for the info. I have always enjoyed your input here, Now it seems that i have a burner account because I support you. TK is a snake in the grass. He runs the worst rival board ever but that wasn't enough he some how got this board to stop hilltop from posting on recruiting. Go Jays!!!!
fritzpointer

Postby Helmzy » Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:25 pm

fritzpointer wrote:Thanks for the info. I have always enjoyed your input here, Now it seems that i have a burner account because I support you. TK is a snake in the grass. He runs the worst rival board ever but that wasn't enough he some how got this board to stop hilltop from posting on recruiting. Go Jays!!!!

Thank you Fritz, this really means a lot. The good always outweighs the bad:)
Helmzy

Postby vivid_dude » Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:41 pm

My guess is most people appreciate Helmzy’s insights. It’s not always accurate. He predicted Johnathan Lawson would average 20 minutes per game in preseason. I never forget anything.

Pretty sure I’m not a burner, but I’m always eager to see what he posts. Take it for what it is.

Sometimes you get into the shady underbelly of college basketball where a few “insiders” dislike one another and a handful of fans numbering in the single digits pick sides, and are vocal about it. All the rest of us are like: “Oh look, that guy who seems to know some things posted. Interesting.” Then, we move on with our days.

Keep posting! It adds to the conversation and intrigue.
vivid_dude

Postby Helmzy » Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:14 pm

vivid_dude wrote:My guess is most people appreciate Helmzy’s insights. It’s not always accurate. He predicted Johnathan Lawson would average 20 minutes per game in preseason. I never forget anything.

Pretty sure I’m not a burner, but I’m always eager to see what he posts. Take it for what it is.

Sometimes you get into the shady underbelly of college basketball where a few “insiders” dislike one another and a handful of fans numbering in the single digits pick sides, and are vocal about it. All the rest of us are like: “Oh look, that guy who seems to know some things posted. Interesting.” Then, we move on with our days.

Keep posting! It adds to the conversation and intrigue.

Yeah that was a bad bad prediction lol. The worst one was Mikey Henn. Only the real ones remember the Mikey Henn one.
Helmzy

PreviousNext

Return to Recruiting